Derek Adams Sacked!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of era, but it's been on the cards for a while. I hope our new manager angers the rest of Scottish football as much as the previous one did.

Hopefully we can employ someone competent for a change, something that we haven't managed outwith Adams since Neale Cooper left for Hartlepool in 2002.

Bit surprised, County have had a poor start but Adams seemed to be a 'County man'. Others will know better and maybe he has taken them as far as he can, he came across as a bit of a shit but he certainly did a good job to get them to the SPL.

End of era, but it's been on the cards for a while. I hope our new manager angers the rest of Scottish football as much as the previous one did.

Hopefully we can employ someone competent for a change, something that we haven't managed outwith Adams since Neale Cooper left for Hartlepool in 2002.

Forgot to mention that George's departure was definitely already on the cards. He was down to a year and a half left on his contract, he no longer allowed Roy to even speak to Derek, so Roy took Swanson in to take over. I expected they'd get till Christmas though.

Think it should have been done ages ago (Xmas) he doesn't build a squad for more than a season and in some cases only half. The big issue here is do they have time to find a man to take this squad for half a season before they can get their own stamp on it?

Not so much anger as detestation. Similar to the feeling you get when you step in dog shit

Archived