The Arbroath Thread

How did you get on, Leicester?

Nicky Low is an interesting player. From what I've seen of him, he's been brilliant. I know he's had issues with injuries, but how can you go from East Stirling to strolling (OK, maybe a bit OTT, but doing very well) in the Championship for the leaders.

Yes, we're still top! 😃

47 minutes ago, Kejan said:

How did you get on, Leicester?

Nicky Low is an interesting player. From what I've seen of him, he's been brilliant. I know he's had issues with injuries, but how can you go from East Stirling to strolling (OK, maybe a bit OTT, but doing very well) in the Championship for the leaders.

Yes, we're still top! 😃

Probably because he should’ve never ever been playing at such a low level. No pun intended

Has anyone heard of the rumours about the player we were meant to be signing this week according to dicks interview when he won the manager of month award. I heard it might be kevin macdonald the old fulham and dundee player but not really the position we need to sort out. Surely like a wide man is priority no? Cmon the lichties in dick and pink we trust.

He never got game time before with us seemed to have a attitude problem but went back to united and was playing well so not sure what to think of this. Will wait and see

Two years older and a fair few games for United later I hunk he could do well for us so long as he can bomb up and down the left wing.

8 hours ago, lichtiedaft1993 said:

He never got game time before with us seemed to have a attitude problem

Was never aware of any attitude problems - can you back this up with evidence ?

Really only seen Chalmers playing as a sub in the away cup match to Falkirk a few years ago, he never really got any game time during hos loan spell.

In any event, he is off on loan to Inverness.

11 hours ago, lichtiedaft1993 said:

Has anyone heard of the rumours about the player we were meant to be signing this week according to dicks interview when he won the manager of month award. I heard it might be kevin macdonald the old fulham and dundee player but not really the position we need to sort out. Surely like a wide man is priority no? Cmon the lichties in dick and pink we trust.

Be surprised if it is Kevin MacDonald, is he still not doing his rehab after his operation?

I know he has been training with Dundee FC and now DUFC but not sure if he is ready to start playing fitba yet?

Heard he was also doing his badges also and i think he is still attached to Fulham FC, do not get me wrong he would be a great signing if he is fit plus he is a local lad from Carnoustie.

In regards tomorrow this is a difficult game to gauge what type of team to put out as our recent cup games against lesser opposition has been poor in the past few seasons, Clyde, Edinburgh City and Falkirk (twice).

I would love if we could rest Gaston, TOB, Little, C.Hamilton who have played the vast majority of games this season but could we take the risk?

I think we start with the same XI that started last week with maybe one change in starting with Bobby Linn for Hendo so that we are more attack minded and then hopefully we get a few goals up then ring the changes.

C'MON the Red Lichties, 36-0.