All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Who’s to say these journalists aren’t making it up as they go along. 

Nothing’s coming out of the club regards who they’re looking at. 

For all we know Davidson could’ve applied, he’s got an inclination he’s not getting it and either his agent or himself has gone to a friend in the media and sped them a line that he’s not interested in it to save face. 

It's certainly not WGS or Nelms leaking this stuff to the media - has to be Clum. Anyway f**k right off cunto and find a gig elsewhere.

15 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

A lot of people going OTT online about Bowyer going and Davidson coming in. 

Nelms really should’ve said in his initial statement that the club felt Bowyer wasn’t fully committed to the club. At such an important time for the club with so many players out of contract, we need someone committed 100% and that he spent too much time down south. We as a club feel we need a manager that locates to the area. He didn’t need to get into the finer details of it being down to family reasons. Praise him for being a good person, thank him for his efforts and compliment him on his league win. 

Most rational people would accept this. Christ Nelms has made this difficult. 

He was fully committed. He just wanted to be backed by the club.

Wonder why Davidson has now turned us down.

I'm at the stage that it's so ridiculous I'll accept anyone now because it's just funny. I've rushed through the stages of grief and whoever comes in now, well, it'll be a good laugh, won't it?

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He was fully committed. He just wanted to be backed by the club.

Wonder why Davidson has now turned us down.

I couldn't care less what his reasons are, I'm just glad neither of these guys will be our manager bacause I think we can do better.

Just now, Fifespud said:

I couldn't care less what his reasons are, I'm just glad neither of these guys will be our manager bacause I think we can do better.

With Strachan and Nelms picking and the first choice being Davidson? Think you're being wildly optimistic but I hope you're right.

Just now, Crawford said:

Wonder if Strachan was pumping clums stock and someone put Nelms and Com onto Clark and that is why it fell through?

Either way fucking delighted.

Note to everyone, don’t read this post too quickly or you may spit out your coffee. Or so I’ve heard.

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Love how they've missed multiple patches of grass in that photo.

Saw that too but wondered if that's maybe where the sprinklers are.  Not sure what difference that would make but no idea why they'd be left otherwise.

21 minutes ago, jagfox said:

A lovely surface for your Lyall to grace.

French at the back, a midfield duo of Byrne and Cameron and Rudden up gront - we'll be fine until suspensions and injuries kick in.

Edited by Fifespud