All things Dundee FC

Who honestly gives a f**k about the antics at full time? It was handbags at best. It happens regularly on the pitch and nobody talks about it.

This. It's a bit of heads gone and embarrassing for a couple of parties but it's pretty much f**k all. People talking about police getting involved [emoji23]

If we were in good form and it kicked off, it would have been a sign of our managements great determination and aggression to win. In a bad run, it's indicative of poor characteristics.

Who honestly gives a f**k about the antics at full time? It was handbags at best. It happens regularly on the pitch and nobody talks about it.

Totally agree. I wonder if Wright felt NM over celebrated at the Steading and it was payback.

I’m more concerned about putting a totally raw defender on in midfield when more experienced guys like Holt, Waddell and the General are nowhere to be seen. Is Haber even injured. Where is Wolters? He might be pish but at least he’s experienced pish.

15 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Totally agree. I wonder if Wright felt NM over celebrated at the Steading and it was payback.

I’m more concerned about putting a totally raw defender on in midfield when more experienced guys like Holt, Waddell and the General are nowhere to be seen. Is Haber even injured. Where is Wolters? He might be pish but at least he’s experienced pish.

That’s part of my point Spud.  McCann should have been facing some tough questions from the press about his team choice, tactics and use of subs.  Instead the press focus was inevitably on the events after the match.  Maybe McCann’s not so daft after all.

That’s part of my point Spud.  McCann should have been facing some tough questions from the press about his team choice, tactics and use of subs.  Instead the press focus was inevitably on the events after the match.  Maybe McCann’s not so daft after all.

Very true. f**k knows if there’s a way back from here but I would suggest we need a few big slices of pure luck.

47 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Agreed but it’s usually in the heat of battle.  We were well beaten way before the final whistle.  He should take a long hard look at himself instead of getting involved in some petty squabbling with a kit man.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

It was the p***k in the t-shirt that kicked it all off, tbf, you're not going to take abuse from a twat like that.

McCann refused to shake his hand, that'd what started it. 

McCann refused to shake his hand, that'd what started it. 

a) I don’t think it’s any sort of law that says you have to shake everybody’s hand. Particularly if someone’s clearly a mink.
b) Clarke then decides to grab McCann and starts shoving him around.
c) TW then decides to pour some petrol on the flames.

Open and shut case.

33 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

a) I don’t think it’s any sort of law that says you have to shake everybody’s hand. Particularly if someone’s clearly a mink.
b) Clarke then decides to grab McCann and starts shoving him around.
c) TW then decides to pour some petrol on the flames.

Open and shut case.

Indeed. The initial starting point that's recorded was McCann. He'll face the worst punishment, especially for the slap. 

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

There was obviously something said as he was shaking everyone else's hand.

They were apparently shouting at each other all match, no idea why. You'd think a manager would have better things to do while his teams being absolutely ridden. 

They were apparently shouting at each other all match, no idea why. You'd think a manager would have better things to do while his teams being absolutely ridden. 

You'd think Tommy Wright would have better control over his staff rather than allowing his kitman become embroiled in touchline spats with the opposition tbh.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You'd think Tommy Wright would have better control over his staff rather than allowing his kitman become embroiled in touchline spats with the opposition tbh.

Why? Everyone there was a grown man. Two folk acted like fannies, one of them was your manager. Let's not forget him taking his jacket off and squaring up to every saints player and coach who walked in the tunnel, whilst standing behind his assistant manager. 

Why? Everyone there was a grown man. Two folk acted like fannies, one of them was your manager. Let's not forget him taking his jacket off and squaring up to every saints player and coach who walked in the tunnel, whilst standing behind his assistant manager. 

And more crucially, Tommy Wright and his staff shat it.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Tommy Wright was celebrating with the fans while McCann was blocking off the tunnel. You know fine well he'd eat McCann and Gartland if he wanted, he knew fine well the incident was being recorded, why would anyone get involved in that when bans are the only outcome? 

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hilarious post ludo , I could never envisage anyone from the human race shitting it from weasel  weed McCann, never mind a robust guy like TW, if a full blown bust up had transpired on Saturday only 1 outcome would have prevailed, and in this case McCann would have been the loser both on and off the park.

So I'm guessing the rumours flying around yesterday that McCann was punted are false? Surely there would have been an announcement by now, and if they were going to do it before Saturday they'd have done it by now. As hard as these next 4 fixtures are, McCann needs to pick up points you'd think to save his job, regardless of how difficult he games are. I have no idea what our best team is right now, but we have to go with a back 5 and just try and shitfest a couple of draws at least going into the split. I'd also be tempted to bring Darren O'Dea back in because at least he has some sense of positioning.

9 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

So I'm guessing the rumours flying around yesterday that McCann was punted are false? Surely there would have been an announcement by now, 

Only if a severance package had been agreed I suppose. I'd imagine Keyes and Nelms would prefer an amicable parting of the ways, rather than giving him the Hegarty bin bag treatment. 

I don’t know about you but I usually take my coat off when I go indoors.

If Clarke hadn’t grabbed McCann nothing else would have happened.

There will be action taken, I’ve no doubt but it was 3 parts of f**k all in reality.

ETA and nowhere nearly as bad as your 2 players kicking each other in the head a few months ago, lest we forget.