All things Dundee FC

There's really no option. I can't bare the thought of languishing for another week with McCann in charge. I need the boost of speculation of who's going to take charge.

Knowing Dundee, we'll punt McCann and give Miller the job which would just see me give up on Dundee tbh.

Just now, CallumPar said:

Any chance you guys can get a new manager and persuade him to recall El Bakhtaoui/Vincent? Feel like that’s the only way they’ll get taken out of our team.

El Bahk not cutting it? There's a shock.

28 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

He's never been near a woman in his life. IMO.

14 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

His mother only spent enough time in labour to ensure she could tee up and stretch to skelp him into the roughage of Perth.

One of you has spent the past five years PMing abuse to someone who red dotted you, and the other just made a joke about someone suffering from Motor Neurones disease, forgive me if I don't feel insulted by your jibes. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

One of you has spent the past five years PMing abuse to someone who red dotted you, and the other just made a joke about someone suffering from Motor Neurones disease, forgive me if I don't feel insulted by your jibes. 

With this in mind and the fact your team is performing much better than ours you would think you would have better things to do on a Saturday evening. But here you are still discussing Dundee you sad c**t.