All things Dundee FC

22 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ross Hughes has today joined the club as Head of Performance #thedee https://t.co/ANGB6e3cOC

A signing we need ?

Worked with Jim at last 3 clubs, so maybe the board is letting him have at least one of his guys in. As long as it does something to mediate the situation, I guess.

1 minute ago, killiemilan said:

Do you think Dodds as AM is dead in the water? Or could the wee nyaff still return? I wouldn't be surprised if McIntyre tried again to bring him in.

I think there will be a charm offensive in the local press.  The usual suspects will wax lyrical in their columns about what Dodds would bring to the table.  How we have to look to the future etc.  

Let’s not forget these are journalists / columnists who never pay to enter Dens and contribute nothing towards the running of the club.

They may think Dodds would be a good addition to the management team but as a fan who pays every year for his season ticket I certainly don’t think he would be a good addition!

5 hours ago, Crawford said:

Him and that wee dindedulux paint chart. 

Tad obsessed. I don't even know why. I get Kilmarnock are in good form and that but..... Not really box office like Dundee.

Good to see my name being mentioned on this thread.  Thanks for noticing me.

Box Office indeed :)

14 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I think there will be a charm offensive in the local press.  The usual suspects will wax lyrical in their columns about what Dodds would bring to the table.  How we have to look to the future etc.  

Let’s not forget these are journalists / columnists who never pay to enter Dens and contribute nothing towards the running of the club.

They may think Dodds would be a good addition to the management team but as a fan who pays every year for his season ticket I certainly don’t think he would be a good addition!

Interesting that you as a fan with local knowledge kinda agree with me. I do think Dodds is a horrible character  though it would get rid of him from the BBC if he got another job. 

Sadly there arent many good journos in Scotland and its shocking that someone like Dodds is regarded as a decent pundit by the BBC.

Are there any other names in the frame? 

Sometimes a left field appointment can be a huge succes though can also be a huge failure. If you get it right it can be a brilliant appointment.

At Killie we all asked the question Alex Who when Alex Dyer was appointed as our assistant manager but he has (luckily?) been a great success . Interesting reasons behind his appointent but seems to have been correct.

When will McCann be back on our TV screens?

Listened to sportsound last night. Jug ears Dodds was on it. He doesn’t think he has done anything wrong. Guys deluded. I can see him getting the number 2 job. Remember we are dundee fc anything can happen [emoji849][emoji849]

26 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

And so it begins.  Tom Duthie in the Tele today saying by voting as he did Dodds showed showed strength of character and that Dodds was taking a stance against those who has caused Admin 2. 

How very predictable!

I really wish Tom duthie would f**k off.