All things Dundee FC

3 days into the job and he is still getting to know the squad. The next two games were going to be blood baths anyway. Wonder if he will pull out the 5-3-2 he used to go with against Celtic. Try and shore up and get at least single pointers from those games?

I'd be happy with that anyway.

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

3 days into the job and he is still getting to know the squad. The next two games were going to be blood baths anyway. Wonder if he will pull out the 5-3-2 he used to go with against Celtic. Try and shore up and get at least single pointers from those games?

I'd be happy with that anyway.

With your defence it'll be shooty in mate.

14 hours ago, Fifespud said:

It was a shite performance but to be fair Livi are remarkably good. 2500 at the game including 800 odds of us. Incredible what they’re assembled. They are possibly the worst team a new manager could face. There’s no mercy given at the TM stadium. I don’t think all the players are shite, but it’s a pretty bonkers mix. We are in a 3 team league that we need to win, or certainly not finish bottom of. Shagger has only had 2 days working with the players, he’s got to be given a chance. We tried to play a slightly higher tempo today and it didn’t remotely come off against the masters of that strategy. Personally I thought Kenny Miller was one of the better performers, albeit that’s not saying much. We need a leader and the much vaunted Kamara was dog shite today. There’s was no way we were winning today but Parrish had a fucking nightmare. On top of all that I had a total p***k in front of me screaming abuse at the linesman until he fucked off after the third.

We must have been watching a different game man I thought Kenny Miller was absolutely dreadful. Calvin Miller being the only one that seemed even remotely up for it. I also didn’t think Kamara was in any way dogshit, perspective I suppose. 

We seem completely fucked though, as deflated as I’ve been in years after a defeat.

thank you 

15 hours ago, Fifespud said:

It was a shite performance but to be fair Livi are remarkably good. 2500 at the game including 800 odds of us. Incredible what they’re assembled. They are possibly the worst team a new manager could face. There’s no mercy given at the TM stadium. I don’t think all the players are shite, but it’s a pretty bonkers mix. We are in a 3 team league that we need to win, or certainly not finish bottom of. Shagger has only had 2 days working with the players, he’s got to be given a chance. We tried to play a slightly higher tempo today and it didn’t remotely come off against the masters of that strategy. Personally I thought Kenny Miller was one of the better performers, albeit that’s not saying much. We need a leader and the much vaunted Kamara was dog shite today. There’s was no way we were winning today but Parrish had a fucking nightmare. On top of all that I had a total p***k in front of me screaming abuse at the linesman until he fucked off after the third.

16 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

I'm actually annoyed at myself on wasting petrol money on that absolute shambles. I left after the third but each of those goals were a complete embarrassment.

Bit harsh Spud...

43 minutes ago, Girth said:

How’s Källman doing?

Seemed a good signing on paper. Is he not getting service? Useless or what?

He's not really had any service when he's played. The only game he really had an opportunity to get involved in was the Hamilton game and he was pretty good there. We've not really had any wingers on the park when he's been on. He very much looks like he wants to get into the 18 yard box and does seem to stand on the penalty spot and just wait for stuff - only really had one chance created from there against St Johnstone.

Yesterday, he was playing on the right wing in a 4-2-3-1 type arrangement and didn't really get involved. I'd like to see him as the main forward ahead of Moussa tbh, think he's the closest we've got to maybe being semi competent if given a run.

20 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Anyone got any idea what led Cammy Kerr to tell the fans to “f**k off” at the final whistle yesterday?

I thought it was big Innis that was getting moaned about. Pretty much nothing to it if I’m being honest.

Kerr and Innis walked over to the fans at the end to do the usual clapping and thanks for coming and were getting a bit of abuse. It looked to me like Innis was getting abuse about the goals and from what I could make out said “who, me” then “ahh f**k off”.  Don’t give out abuse to the players if you can’t handle them reacting to it. 

Heard a couple of guys saying that he shouldn’t react like that which is nonsense to me. At least him and Kerr give a f**k. 

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Anyone got any idea what led Cammy Kerr to tell the fans to “f**k off” at the final whistle yesterday?

I was still there at the end and Cammy certainly looked shell shocked but I never heard him swear.  A few boys were giving him a hard time during the game for not getting forward enough and looking for the pass.