All things Dundee FC

25 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

McIntyre has just said on STV sports news that he’s adamant Billy Dodds is to come in as assistant manager. 

JUST f**k OFF MCINTYRE 

I have to say, as a Saints fan, THIS, on the back of losing narrowly to the team at the top of the current year's form team, is cheering me up a tad.

it shows how little our yank overlords know about our clubs past that they didnt forsee dodds appointment as a problem. surely when McIntyre was approached/interviewed his backroom staff was discussed? anyone who knew our history (it was only 7 years ago) would have told McIntyre dodds can GTF

8 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It really is tremendous entertainment on several levels.

Gets better when "died in the wool" Dundee fan Charlie Adam is at odds with the support too..

Some horrifying backtracking on some comments online. The general theme from those not bothered if he returns seems to be, "Ach, if McIntyre feels he needs him to help him, bring him in". These will be the thick fucks who have been won over by his thick mates in the media arguing that he should get the job. 
I cannot wrap my head around that mentality. The guy would have left us without a club to support and some folk are willing to turn a blind eye because the new gaffer feels that he needs him?
I'd rather tell McIntyre to GTF and start again tbh, if we could afford to be paying off 2 managers within days. 
If he somehow manages to weasel himself into the job there'll be boxing in the stands IMO. At least that would bring some excitement to Dens. 

Happy birthday.

3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

More to the point since when did Billy Dodds because a messiah and tactical genius in the coaching world. Get him tae f**k. It’s bad enough having McIntyre. 

When did the unemployed for over a year McIntyre become so sought after as well? Even United ignored him and went for someone else!  

it shows how little our yank overlords know about our clubs past that they didnt forsee dodds appointment as a problem. surely when McIntyre was approached/interviewed his backroom staff was discussed? anyone who knew our history (it was only 7 years ago) would have told McIntyre dodds can GTF

He must be surrounded by Yes men. Now that we’ve seen that fan power works, I believe you should all pressure the club into putting me on the board. If successful, I promise - no Billy Dodds at Dens, McIntyre to be sacked after 3 back to back defeats (which will be next weekend) and I will get Tim Keyes to free up the funds to build a giant statue of Caballero that will urinate into Tannadice on the hour, every hour. You have my word.

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

For anyone interested Radio Scotland right now is fantastic. Michael Stewart, McFadden and Tom English getting tore into one another. 

McFadden sounds clueless. 

Which one has our back?

11 minutes ago, K.T said:

He must be surrounded by Yes men. Now that we’ve seen that fan power works, I believe you should all pressure the club into putting me on the board. If successful, I promise - no Billy Dodds at Dens, McIntyre to be sacked after 3 back to back defeats (which will be next weekend) and I will get Tim Keyes to free up the funds to build a giant statue of Caballero that will urinate into Tannadice on the hour, every hour. You have my word.

You’ve got my vote

Nelms "understands" fans.

McIntyre "in dark" and clearly doesnt give a f**k.

Dodds "understands" but says we are wrong.

We keep coming back every week dispite the shite football, they desperately need us right now and bringing this wingnut c**t would drive us away. 

Nelms needs to know where his bread is buttered when it comes to DFC and listen.

McIntyre needs to put up and shut up or leave.

Dodds needs to walk off a pier.

McIntyre still saying there are two sides to the story.   Why doesn’t Dodds spell out what his side is then?  

The facts are clear.  Dodds was offered 6p in the pound and voted against it.  If every creditor had done the same Dundee would have went out of business. 

There is a suggestion that Dodds was simply making a protest vote.  In other words he was willing to put the very existence of Dundee’s oldest and finest club in jeopardy simply to make a protest against the then board / chairman because he felt hard done by.

yass! id happily donate towards that statue

Would any man want to go to a company / organisation where he knew he was absolutely despised. It says a lot for Dodds that he even wants to come to Dens.

McIntyre wont last the season, it will be bad enough paying him to f**k off without giving Dodds money to do the same.

We need a big show tomorrow night, lets make sure than Nelms and McIntyre know for certain that cunto isnt welcome.

A few serious points from me as opposed to my usual shitty wind-up attempts.  None of these points are based on one side or another:

• If McIntyre wants Dodds then he should bring him in.  If Dodds is big enough to take the abuse and wants to come in then McIntyre should just make the decison.
  • It reflects poorly on McIntyre if he wants to bring him in - either shows that the board don't support him enough to bring Dodds in despite the fans and/or reflects poorly on McIntyre from a player side that he doesn't have the courage of his conviction to push it with the board (assuming he hasn't).  
  • If Dodds came in and by some miracle became the missing link that suddenly transformed Dundee who went on a run like we did last year then I'm sure a lot, not all of course, of the fans would forget about the previous issue.  Football is a results business for players, managers and fans.
  • If Dodds does come in then it will be very interesting to see what the fans do next.  Its hard to tell sometimes if P+B is a fair reflection of fan bases - same with whatever the Dundee fans forum is.  Our main fans forum tried to push the boycott to get our chairman out which, in my opinion, was ignored by the majority of our fans.