All things Dundee FC

On a related note - had anyone heard Hammy & the Hamsters? Featuring Alex Hamilton, Andy Penman and Craig Brown...

In 1964 up popped Hammy & The Hamsters, a group formed entirely of Dundee players. Alex (Hammy) Hamilton, Kenny Cameron, Andy Penman, Alex Stuart, Hugh Robertson & Craig Brown. All were first team players at the time. They performed on stage locally as well as recorded. In April 1964 they came out with a pop single called "My dream came true" on 7 inch vinyl, which is now extremely rare.

http://dundeeshrine.blogspot.com/2008/11/hammy-hamsters-1964.html

10 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

On a related note - had anyone heard Hammy & the Hamsters? Featuring Alex Hamilton, Andy Penman and Craig Brown...

In 1964 up popped Hammy & The Hamsters, a group formed entirely of Dundee players. Alex (Hammy) Hamilton, Kenny Cameron, Andy Penman, Alex Stuart, Hugh Robertson & Craig Brown. All were first team players at the time. They performed on stage locally as well as recorded. In April 1964 they came out with a pop single called "My dream came true" on 7 inch vinyl, which is now extremely rare.

I vaguely remember the name, though not the record.  The Toc H studios was in one of the streets of City Road, pretty sure it’s town houses now.

24 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

One positive. Saturday not ruined by McPake fuckwittery.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

A decent Saturday. Strange feeling!

You're not wrong guys, imagine if we actually were to win a league game, lol.

Regards

Going off on a tangent, were you @johnnydun in Blair Atholl the other week, saw a SUV 4x4 which had a private reg plate virtually abbreviating your user name. (Won't repeat it obvs for privacy reasons).

25 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

You're not wrong guys, imagine if we actually were to win a league game, lol.

Regards

Going off on a tangent, were you @johnnydun in Blair Atholl the other week, saw a SUV 4x4 which had a private reg plate virtually abbreviating your user name. (Won't repeat it obvs for privacy reasons).

Hey @This Charming Man!

Although I do have a SUV 4x4 with a private reg, it is my actual name, not my user name and I haven't been near Blair Atholl lately. Wrong spy bud.

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Hey @This Charming Man!

Although I do have a SUV 4x4 with a private reg, it is my actual name, not my user name and I haven't been near Blair Atholl lately. Wrong spy bud.

No worries @johnnydun, when I saw the vehicle I said to Mrs TCM that's either one of our P&B lads, or it's someone with a private reg that should be with a certain feller.

Anyway, have a good evening, we didn't lose today.

Regards

On 09/10/2021 at 11:47, RawB93 said:

Got that single in my collection.

Hey [mention=77110]This Charming Man[/mention]!

Johnnydun isn’t your real name?

Regards Fife