All things Dundee FC

I'm still for Hartley but holy f**k his signings this season are just bizarre. The purpose of a transfer window is to make your team stronger but how in the hell he thought to get Vincent and Williams is beyond me and a pre contract at that I doubt yogi had his telephone ringing of the hook for them

I see logic in the Williams signing. He supposedly provided width for ICT last season and looked decent. It just hasn't worked for us. Vincent on the other hand is bizarre. It seems we are doing what Hibs did the season they went down and sign a bunch of defence minded CMs who are all a bit pish. Thinking of Owain Tudur-Jones, Tom Taiwo, Scott Robertson, Kevin Thomson and I'm sure there were a few more as well.

We have Ross, Low, Vincent, McGowan, Hateley all CMs who can't attack seemingly. Our most creative player is O'Hara who was playing CB/RB last season!

I could list other free agents that other Scottish teams signed that are obviously significantly better players for pretty much the same wage how is it Hartley as a PROFESSIONAL thought these were going to make us stronger

12 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Duffy? Jeffries? f**k me sideways. This is mental. There's no point in canning the manager if the replacement options are a joke.

This is exactly the kind of thinking that's seen us largely in the toilet for the past twenty odd years.

Fucking hell emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Well said. Just when you think things can't get any worse, you've got people on here shouting for Duffy to come back. I would give up the football if that clown returns.

8 hours ago, JockysJetpack said:

There is no way Fanny  Williams should be getting a jersey, useless c--t !

I see logic in the Williams signing. He supposedly provided width for ICT last season and looked decent. It just hasn't worked for us. Vincent on the other hand is bizarre. It seems we are doing what Hibs did the season they went down and sign a bunch of defence minded CMs who are all a bit pish. Thinking of Owain Tudur-Jones, Tom Taiwo, Scott Robertson, Kevin Thomson and I'm sure there were a few more as well.

We have Ross, Low, Vincent, McGowan, Hateley all CMs who can't attack seemingly. Our most creative player is O'Hara who was playing CB/RB last season!

1 hour ago, kennysmassiveego said:

To think at the start of the season Lee Clark was vilified vociferously by the Dundee fans 

Bob Dylan sure deserved his Nobel Prize 

Dundee being shite doesn't stop Lee Clark being a clueless failure.