General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cold turkey old chap.

Actually I would like to see a post election independence poll being commissioned

No, it would actually be quite interesting to see the breakdown in votes by age groups, gender, etc. I'd also be interested to see the same for the 47,000 who voted UKIP and compare the under 30 vote for the LibDems to 2010.

"Frickin... Wat?
The only Scottish Tory MP becomes the Secretary of Scotland. Maybe I was foolish to expect a more reasonable outcome. Good luck, David Mundell, with trying to represent Scotland."

u wat m8?

"Frickin... Wat?

The only Scottish Tory MP becomes the Secretary of Scotland. Maybe I was foolish to expect a more reasonable outcome. Good luck, David Mundell, with trying to represent Scotland."

u wat m8?

Angus Robertson should start his first ever question like this "I would like to congratulate Mr Mundell on his appointment in the face of such tough opposition....."

:lol:

The "trash" comment isn't even the biggest riddy in that article.

Is it just me or is there a serious lack of cool places to go in central London at the weekends.

b009twl8.jpg

Anyone watching panorama? Lots of seethe about SNP and fptpp. Tasmina from SNP on, first time seeing her.

Hopefully see much more of her :wub:

As for the money aspect consider this.

I would bet the farm on that UK labour getting rid of Scottish Labour as soon as. They will be a drain on resources and they will view them as the reason why they lost the election - not being able to beat/reigning in the SNP, and losing 40 seats.

Now if labour in Scotland decide to go it alone, where will they get the money for future campaigns from? They can't go to business, what can labour North of the Border offer them? Zero access to power in Holyrood or Westminster.

The Unions are ready to tell them to get to f**k, labour no longer represent the working class.

They have just lost 40 MPs, so any access to money from their MPs through their expenses has gone. No money means they can't campaign and they become irrelevant. The membership is also ageing and they no longer have a prescience on the doorsteps.

What you saw in the wee sma' hours was the death of labour. As I said to one bitter labour payroll staffer, the past is yours but he future is mine....

Labour are certainly fucked up here for a long time. It will take a while for their situation at Holyrood to fix itself. Given that all their big names got booted out at the previous 2011 election. It led to a leadership crisis. I think they'll only start to make a comeback once Scotland gets independence and the SNP can no longer blame their problems on not having independence.

Archived