General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know there are - they are trying to win votes across all sectors.

One of the main reasons the SNP have been so spectacularly successful is that they don't scare middle class middle to high income voters. That's because they give us regular handouts.

They are a right of centre party. There's nothing wrong with this - but let's call them what they are and move on.

Don't like the polls much? Well, your seethe is glorious. Come what may in May.

r-alex-salmond-large570.jpg

Also, when Salmond was questioned in March of 2014, and asked if the SNP would commit to (as Labour have done) reintroduce the 50p in the pound tax rate.. he refused to do so.

John Swinney has done likewise.

The SNP aren't interested in this. Perhaps Bigot Souter has vetoed that too.

Why not?

You're like Jim Murphy. Spent years peddling right-wing shite. And now you're left-wing.

f**k the activists. Those who spent years campaigning. Gotta stop those Nats!!1!!!!

Labour of course used to listen to big business , remember F1 and fags Tony liked is bosses .

Indeed they did.

There are no centre left options in UK politics, amongst the electable.

It's sad, but utter scum like Labour and the SNP will indeed drop policies because their friends don't like them.

Indeed they did.

It's sad, but utter scum like Labour and the SNP will indeed drop policies because their friends don't like them.

Fair enough , but where does it end? Or indeed start. I like Milibands idea of closing of tax loopholes. Makes you wonder why they never did it in power. I think we could agree that the system is rotten to the core.

Indeed they did.

Just because you say the snp are centre right doesn't make it true.

Your hatred for them makes you a pretty unreliable source to be honest. As I mentioned earlier, I would prefer they moved further to the left, but they are trying to tread a fine line.

Fair enough , but where does it end? Or indeed start. I like Milibands idea of closing of tax loopholes. Makes you wonder why they never did it in power. I think we could agree that the system is rotten to the core.

Yeah, I think it's unavoidable. Without getting too much into tinfoil hat territory, our system is run by the elite for the elite. If you don't cosy up to the Ruperts of the world (as the likes of Blair and Salmond did) you'll be eviscerated by the media.

How do you become a credible political party, which is electable, without being friend to the fatcat, and selling policies for pounds, as both Labour and the SNP have been guilty of. along with the Conservatives of course.

I don't see any solution to this. Other than ripping it up and starting again, which isn't going to happen because the vast majority of us are comfortable and accepting of modern day society.

It's a really difficult choice at every election. Which lot of lying, deceitful scumbags get your X.

Just because you say the snp are centre right doesn't make it true.

Their policies speak for them.

They are indeed trying to tiptoe along a fine line. They want to win middle class votes from middle-to-high income voters, and have done so successfully by pursuing a centre right agenda.

Whilst telling the likes of you that they don't really want this and having you still have Tom and Jerry love hearts coming out of your eyes ... it's brilliant in its way.

Their policies speak for them.

They are indeed trying to tiptoe along a fine line. They want to win middle class votes from middle-to-high income voters, and have done so successfully by pursuing a centre right agenda.

Whilst telling the likes of you that they don't really want this and having you still have Tom and Jerry love hearts coming out of your eyes ... it's brilliant in its way.

I'm comfortably middle class thank you very much.

I also have a fairly balanced approach to politics...

I'm comfortably middle class thank you very much.

I also have a fairly balanced approach to politics...

I didn't say you weren't.

But wishing the SNP were something they aren't is absolutely fine. It doesn't mean we can just pretend they are this already.

Maybe given time Sturgeon will change them from their current centre right status. We will see. She'll have to do so whilst bringing with her the staunch right wing of the party, like Swinney and co. And of course appeasing Bigot Souter.

Yeah, I think it's unavoidable. Without getting too much into tinfoil hat territory, our system is run by the elite for the elite. If you don't cosy up to the Ruperts of the world (as the likes of Blair and Salmond did) you'll be eviscerated by the media.

How do you become a credible political party, which is electable, without being friend to the fatcat, and selling policies for pounds, as both Labour and the SNP have been guilty of. along with the Conservatives of course.

I don't see any solution to this. Other than ripping it up and starting again, which isn't going to happen because the vast majority of us are comfortable and accepting of modern day society.

It's a really difficult choice at every election. Which lot of lying, deceitful scumbags get your X.

If you posted like this more often you'd gain a lot more credibility.

The depressing picture you've painted is the very reason why so many people got excited about the prospect of independence. Although there was absolutely no guarantees of a better or fairer political set-up - we did actually have the chance to rip it up and start again (or as close as we're ever going to get). A more north-European approach was possible (not perfect - I know), and the outlook would've been far more interesting.

If you posted like this more often you'd gain a lot more credibility.

The depressing picture you've painted is the very reason why so many people got excited about the prospect of independence. Although there was absolutely no guarantees of a better or fairer political set-up - we did actually have the chance to rip it up and start again (or as close as we're ever going to get). A more north-European approach was possible (not perfect - I know), and the outlook would've been far more interesting.

If H_B's left-wing, he would not care about Nats. A means to an end.

But no, they're satan. Their supporters are vile scum. He's a right-wing tit.

But wishing the SNP were something they aren't is absolutely fine. It doesn't mean we can just pretend they are this already.

Please give it a rest. You're as BritNat as they come. You could not care less.

Why don't you tell us. What policies do you want? How did a no help?

H-B pretending the SNP are as bad as everyone else to make himself feel better. Fucking typical.

He would almost be believable if his avatar didn't have Labour supporters celebrating on it

Archived