Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprising that keane isn't coming on, I don't think you defence could handle a player with his skill and finishing ability

Top kek.

Ireland have qualified for 2 tournaments since Scotland last did & it wouldve been 3 if it wasnae for a handball so, frankly, your full of shite. :rolleyes:

Bahaha! On a scale of 1 to Roy Keane, how utterly raging are you?

My favourite bit of last night was the guys driving past in the loud sports cars in Celtic tops with loud Glaswegian accents shouting for all to hear that 'Scotland are shite' - this being after the match. Hope their dugs/spawn didn't take too hard a kicking. Ha ha ha.

I feel sorry for the Irish with this being a home fixture of sorts. :lol:

That's my run of attending home fixtures that we won still running. :thumsup2

The result was never in doubt with the tatty munchers more interested in planting spuds than playing football. There were plenty of Irish supporters in the home end and especially near the away or home from home end.

What a buzz when the goal went in 8) jumping and hugging everyone around including the sad Irish fuckers who ironically spoke with a Scottish accent ffs :blink: . I was bemused at how many sad bassas went to this game who supported Celtic and were Scottish but supported Ireland, but in saying that looking at their sad pathetic faces after the goal went in was even more delicious. ^_^

Looking forward to Tuesday and Stormzy's impending meltdown at being beaten by what he calls a mediocre Scottish team with no real talent. :wub:

Top bantz, right up there with your neighbour laughing when you mocked his skin tone. :rolleyes:

Still absolutely buzzing after that. Great atmosphere, great result. Thought everyone played well, Robertson and Mulgrew ( :o ) in particular, perhaps with the exception of Whittaker and Hanleys first 15 minutes was shakey. After that, he was a rock. Folk moaning about Fletcher is strange, the amount of times someone had the ball with no options and he would always show, and play a dangerous pass. He basically allows us to play football.

Didn't enjoy the Irish in our end, has to be said. Particularly the 4 lads behind us who continued to sing about Aiden McGeady the entire game and were shocked when told to shut the f**k up by quite a few of our fans. Naturally when we scored we were giving them pelters.

Well done lads. Onto the next one! :thumsup2

Edited by Big Fifer

What a victory, well important. Thought Ireland were awful for the most part, but were coming back into it after half time. Great worked goal, absolute beauty.

Jagfox :lol::lol::lol:

Some headache he'll have today.

Your being dramatic cos I'm 25 & remember us beating Holland in qualifying & we've beaten teams like Portugal, Czech Rep, Poland etc unless you think theyre shite?? We're usually competitive against the big teams, think of all the draws we've had including our VERY LAST MATCH against the world champions. We beat Poland last year so no reason we cannae do it again.

I said competitive. Friendlies don't count.

Everybody had a superb game apart from Maloney and Martin. Can't believe Whittaker is getting stick.

Mulgrew played out of his skin but Naismith was motm for me . Stunning performance. We have evolved since Kenny Miller retired. We were forced to change the way we played and WGS is on his way to becoming one of the greatest Scottish Footballing legends.

Eh? I'm a big critic of Maloney, but I thought he was superb last night. A masterclass in technique and skill.

hopefully we get them in one of the groups in France

Notwithstanding the fact that he was born in Malaysia, I'd love us to be drawn with Indonesia. I've seen them play; their keeper's about five foot five and they're dreadful. We'd stick ten past them.

I gave you a reddie because you're clearly a massive c**t. Please don't spew on my shoes you horrible little c**t. Cheers.

Clearly. So am I a massive c**t or a little c**t?

f**k me you guys are sensitive. Fair enough my post was drunkenly typed and quite messy but getting knickers in a twist because I dislike some footballers :lol: