Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have thought in the run up to the election Murphy would focus on better issues on this. Maybe he's waiting for Ed to provide him a list of what's acceptable 1st

you at this garbage as well, you are now a paid up member of the "flock", seethe ho ho ho

I believe German games have different security classifications with the availability of bevvy one of the security considerations for high risk games.

Surely the same thing could be done here, most clubs already seem to have different tiers of matches as part of their ticketing system. There's absolutely no risk of hooliganism at the vast majority of games.

That fucking anti-scottish irish wannabe c**t is backing murphy simply because he has an irish name and feels threatened by the massive uprising of nationalists.

I used to like this bellend back in the day but he has lost all credibility the arse piece

Suspect he`s angling for a way back into the Labour Party in Scotland under Murphy`s leadership (if it genuinely does get to be able to set policy separate from the Westminster line) if he fails to get re-elected as a Respect MP in the general election.

Suspect he`s angling for a way back into the Labour Party in Scotland under Murphy`s leadership (if it genuinely does get to be able to set policy separate from the Westminster line) if he fails to get re-elected as a Respect MP in the general election.

That's what I think.

Not sure what his majority is right now, but I think the locals have seen through him. He does nothing

Doubt it, he's been coming out with odd shit like this for years. In 2011 he was a bawhair away from getting elected on the Glasgow list under the respect banner despite the fact he had sucked Labour's dick for the entire campaign.

I believe German games have different security classifications with the availability of bevvy one of the security considerations for high risk games.

Surely the same thing could be done here, most clubs already seem to have different tiers of matches as part of their ticketing system. There's absolutely no risk of hooliganism at the vast majority of games.

I think it would work. Old Firm would have a breakdown, they'd be affected.

Doubt it, he's been coming out with odd shit like this for years. In 2011 he was a bawhair away from getting elected on the Glasgow list under the respect banner despite the fact he had sucked Labour's dick for the entire campaign.

Bawhair? He got 3.3% of the vote.

...and so was well short of the 6% or so normally needed on the regional list to do a Margo.

Correct. If he got 5.9% (or even 5.5%) bawhair might be appropriate. Even in the most generous mind, halfway there does not constitute a bawhair.

However, it is type of thing that if enough people repeat it, it becomes a "truth".

His 2011 showing was nothing short of an utter humiliation, and his slithering onto a public platform during the referendum campaign had no credible mandate behind it.

Standard Old Labour Unionist dinosaur scrambling for relevance.

What makes his 2011 showing even more pathetic was that he handed out leaflets at celtic Park before a game saying 'hail hail' then talking about Neil lennon underneath. Evidently gambling that he could secure enough of a celtic vote to sneak in but still failed miserably

What makes his 2011 showing even more pathetic was that he handed out leaflets at celtic Park before a game saying 'hail hail' then talking about Neil lennon underneath. Evidently gambling that he could secure enough of a celtic vote to sneak in but still failed miserably

Embarrassing is an understatement for him, also Paul McBride was a Tory

878d2208-9b12-4c28-8423-bdc0508aa71f.jpg

Archived