UKIP

Im_Rodger

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That's not exactly unheard of south of Gretna, and not necessarily confined to UKIP.

I had a quick search on Google on the difference between England and Britain and unearthed this gem from a schoolteacher in Kent.

http://projectbritain.com/britain/britain.htm

Yeah really shit. Just like sturgeon thinking she talks for all Scots

39 minutes ago, hehawhehaw said:

Yeah really shit. Just like sturgeon thinking she talks for all Scots

Still not grasped this whole devolution thing, have you? Or perhaps you prefer to just block it out and pray to your signed photo of David Mundell.

2 minutes ago, Cream Cheese said:

She does talk for all Scots. She is democratically elected to do so. The people she doesn't talk for aren't Scottish at all. :)

So the Tory Government in Westminster talk for the whole of the UK. I'm glad you see it that way. :thumsup2:P.

A new candiate has thrown his hat into the ring, laddies and gentlemen, I give you John Rees-Evans........yeah, I had no idea who the hell he was either so I googled his name and this is one of the top results.

Gay Donkey tried to rape my horse - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-candidate-gay-donkey-tried-to-rape-my-horse-9940230.html

Edited by Mackie The Staggie
broken link

6 hours ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

A new candiate has thrown his hat into the ring, laddies and gentlemen, I give you John Rees-Evans........yeah, I had no idea who the hell he was either so I googled his name and this is one of the top results.

Gay Donkey tried to rape my horse http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-candidate-gay-donkey-tried-to-rape-my-horse-9940230.html

You sure that wasn't an indie band from the 80s? Supported New Fast Automatic Daffodils and b*****d Kestrel at the Ogmore Limefest?

40 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

Sounds like a Half Man, Half Biscuit song

I'm amazed no one yet has come up with a Half Man Half Biscuit song name generator.

There must be some sort of formulae for ensuring the output of titles such as "Baguette Dilemma For The Booker Prize Guy", "Took Problem Chimp To The Ideal Home Show", "Joy Division Oven Gloves", "27 Yards Of Dental Floss", "Deep House Victims Minibus Appeal",  "Improv Workshop Mimeshow Gobshite", etc. that doesn't require a ZX Spectrum Emulator and "Rock Star Ate My Hamster".

On 10/24/2016 at 13:06, Mackie The Staggie said:

Gay Donkey tried to rape my horse - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-candidate-gay-donkey-tried-to-rape-my-horse-9940230.html

I saw him being interviewed on tv. Spooky, creepy guy. Good chance of winning......

13 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

He has no chance of winning. It's a straight fight between Paul Nuttall and Suzanne Evans. Nuttall should win comfortably.

What about Raheem Kassam, the alt right candidate? Heard he's got the backing of Aaron Banks, UKIP's sugar daddy.