UKIP

Im_Rodger

13 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Just another addition to your long list of fantasy island claims then.

6 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

How would you know anything? You are just sad and thick loser.

I ken whose jaiket I'd haud in this particular verbal scrap.....

How would you know anything? You are just sad and thick loser.

The sort of sad-sack comeback that confirms that you did absolutely nothing of the sort. You sat down, shut up and did what you were told as usual.

Rather like your victim status on this forum actually.

40 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm not a UKIP lover but I don't see a thing wrong with his post.

It should surely be 'without whom' rather than 'who without' for starters, and change should be conjugated.  Aside from that it's a very inelegant sentence to say the least.

Not very important stuff but I think there are several things clearly wrong with his post other than the asinine sentiment.

Edited by Redstarstranraer

1 minute ago, Redstarstranraer said:

It should surely be 'without whom' rather than 'who without' for starters, and change should be conjugated.  Aside from that it's a very inelegant sentence to say the least.

Not very important stuff but I think there are several things clearly wrong with his post other than the asinine sentiment.

How dare you suggest I was responsible for that travesty of a post.

1 minute ago, Redstarstranraer said:

I see you on 'change' but "who without" is clearly ok.

1 hour ago, iknowwheremaddieis said:

Love everyone laughing at UKIP, who without we wouldn't have had the referendum that change Britain forever, delicious 

To apportion the blame correctly and for the avoidance of doubt see above.

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

How dare you suggest I was responsible for that travesty of a post.

Sorry, my mistake.

UKIP, by virtue of the sucessful Brexit vote, are now politically irrelevant as a party. For all the years of campaigning to leave the EU, Farage or the party won't have a single say or influence in how we do it.

With just one MP and soon to be out of a job MEP'S, the party will be unable to find a new identity and won't have the political sway to influence things.

RIP UKIP

11 hours ago, vikingTON said:

The sort of sad-sack comeback that confirms that you did absolutely nothing of the sort. You sat down, shut up and did what you were told as usual.

Rather like your victim status on this forum actually.

You are just an ignorant troll.

Go back to you cave near Crappielow.

I've worked with people who have used threats of violence in the office.  People that do that tend to have a massive inferiority complex, it's actually quite pathetic to see adults who see violence as a normal way to settle a disagreement.  You occasionally see it on here with people promising to 'sort out' other posters or DM-ing them directly threatening them.