UKIP

Im_Rodger

18 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I've worked with people who have used threats of violence in the office.  People that do that tend to have a massive inferiority complex, it's actually quite pathetic to see adults who see violence as a normal way to settle a disagreement.  You occasionally see it on here with people promising to 'sort out' other posters or DM-ing them directly threatening them.  

@Granny Danger

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Hopefully the French authorities are taking steps to remove these violent foreign workers from their country

I thought we voted to ban "foreignness"?  The French should be taking our foreigners from our country.

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

You are just an ignorant troll.

Go back to you cave near Crappielow.

Not doing the credibility of your obviously happened anecdote any favours at all, chump. Back in your box.

1 hour ago, vikingTON said:

Not doing the credibility of your obviously happened anecdote any favours at all, chump. Back in your box.

You accused me of lying without any evidence. It is a true story but you are clearly unbalanced like the other Morton roasters. It must be something in the Greenock water or gene pool.

2 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Still, at least you're taking it well. 

It is really not a true story btw: you are just a fantasist; as so many of your tragic posts on here confirm.  

How on earth would you know anything? 

You are a seething mess of idiocy and ignorance. Your meltdown has been hilarious - just like the other Morton Minters on here.

How on earth would you know anything? 

You are a seething mess of idiocy and ignorance. Your meltdown has been hilarious - just like the other Morton Minters on here.

As I said, you're a delusional fantasist and each post only further confirms this. Good to see that you're now flailing around on other parts of the forum railing against Morton as well; a truly buckled loser.

17 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Not all bad for the wee Woolfe.  A cheeky wee hand shandy from Naughty Nigel. 

FB_IMG_1475857215243.jpg

You b*****d, I've just spat tea everywhere now. :lol:

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Hope they appoint Neil Hamilton leader for the LOLs.

Likely to split the party if it does. Farage has been made to regret allowing him to become a party member & plenty of others feel the same about Mr Cash For Questions, who seems only interested in turning UKIP into a Tory Party for people who won't vote Tory. His disastrous performance on Question Time on Thursday will have put a stop to that though.

Raheem Kassam, Breitbart's chief keyboard basher, would set the cat amongst the pigeons if he won, but doubt the Kippers would have the sense to elect him, even for the kudos of being the first major UK political party to have a non-white leader.

2 hours ago, vikingTON said:

As I said, you're a delusional fantasist and each post only further confirms this. Good to see that you're now flailing around on other parts of the forum railing against Morton as well; a truly buckled loser.

Morton fans have trolled Thistle threads and fans for the last three years. They are bitter and obsessive haters who can't get over our promotion in 2013. You have nothing of substance contribute, just pathetic and childish insults based on no evidence. Just look at the state you are in over an anecdote from my schooldays. You are just proving that you are a typical Morton minter.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

23 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Morton fans have trolled Thistle threads and fans for the last three years. They are bitter and obsessive haters who can't get over our promotion in 2013. You have nothing of substance contribute, just pathetic and childish insults based on no evidence. Just look at the state you are in over an anecdote from my schooldays. You are just proving that you are a typical Morton minter.

Bloody hell :o

37 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

As much as I don't like the Lib Dems, that isn't exactly a good thing. Not sure what's funny about those xenophobic twats polling so high.

The liberals are a busted flush, stemming back to their coalition with the Conservatives.  Now led by some Christian fundamentalist nut job they reap what they sowed, imo. 

Overall the shift to the right is worrying and now May is trying to harden her unelected government. 

At least with UKIP we can acknowledge we have a lot of right wing racists living in the UK.