UKIP

Im_Rodger

Morton fans have trolled Thistle threads and fans for the last three years. They are bitter and obsessive haters who can't get over our promotion in 2013. You have nothing of substance contribute, just pathetic and childish insults based on no evidence. Just look at the state you are in over an anecdote from my schooldays. You are just proving that you are a typical Morton minter.

They really haven't.

56 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

As much as I don't like the Lib Dems, that isn't exactly a good thing. Not sure what's funny about those xenophobic twats polling so high.

As long as ukip still fail to gain any real traction in scotland (and i cant see them ever winning significant numbers of votes up here - ukip knows where its target audience is, and by and large it isnt here) it serves to further highlight how far scotland and england are diverging politically. As someone who cant envisage any circumstances where ill ever vote against scottish independence or for any unionist parties ever again thats good enough for me.

Let it burn.

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Morton fans have trolled Thistle threads and fans for the last three years. They are bitter and obsessive haters who can't get over our promotion in 2013. You have nothing of substance contribute, just pathetic and childish insults based on no evidence. Just look at the state you are in over an anecdote from my schooldays. You are just proving that you are a typical Morton minter.

hello pot meet mr kettle.

6 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Yup. The only thing that annoyed me about that season was McNamara not staying and giving us a real shot at promotion.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Woolfes quit ukip

Not just quit but chucked a grenade behind him and slammed the door:

He said divisions within the party had created "huge negative camps", adding: "There is a spiral that is going on that's bringing it down."

There had been some "horrific" things said about him after the row, Mr Woolfe said, adding: "I think they've got a spiral, someone suggested that it's a death spiral, of their own making."

He added that in his view, UKIP was "ungovernable without Nigel Farage leading it and the referendum cause to unite it".

Also seems his real parting shot, apart from the verbals, is to try and send Hookem down:

In a statement on his website, Mr Woolfe said that, contrary to reports, he had made a police complaint about the incident involving Mr Hookem.

Yet more hilarity awaits, it seems.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37682828

Edited by Redstarstranraer

On 17/10/2016 at 21:47, speckled tangerine said:

UKIP are done. They acheived what they wanted to do. Fabulous news for the Conservatives though as all the faithful come back home.

Not really. The Tories would prefer a very much alive and kicking UKIP at a moment where Labour's pissing off their northern heartlands who have nowhere else to go.

The Tories are eyeing the tantalising prospect of the last of Labour's heartlands falling apart in the same way they lost Scotland. If UKIP crumble, so does that hope. Them Oop North will give a protest vote to the Kippers, but never to the Tories, " 'cos our family never 'ave, see?"

They won't vote Tory, they won't vote Lib Dem so soon after being part of a Tory coalition, & they got their fingers burnt by the BNP before when they proved not to have a clue how to be even local councillors (save for one). The best they can therefore hope for is the Labour faithful stay at home in a huff on election day, but elections don't always work out that way when people remember there's always something far worse that could get in instead.

27 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Suzanne Evans on Marr claiming that Emily Thornberry "hates the British flag" after claiming This Week she "hates the English flag". Good to see UKIP's prospective leader thinks Britain = England. More of this, please.

That's not exactly unheard of south of Gretna, and not necessarily confined to UKIP.

I had a quick search on Google on the difference between England and Britain and unearthed this gem from a schoolteacher in Kent.

http://projectbritain.com/britain/britain.htm

26 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That's not exactly unheard of south of Gretna, and not necessarily confined to UKIP.

I had a quick search on Google on the difference between England and Britain and unearthed this gem from a schoolteacher in Kent.

Fucking hell.

1 hour ago, jmothecat said:

I can't stand Emily Thornberry but to be fair to her if I saw a house covered with England flags my first thought would probably be 'racist' too.

And as has been pointed out already. Britain = England.
Therefore people with houses covered in UJs are most probably racist too.

Edited by Cream Cheese

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Words fails - literally:

"Sometimes people use the shorten name Britain."

This is meant to be someone providing websites for schools?

"You may not redistribute, sell or place the content of this page on any other website or blog without written permission from the Mandy Barrow."

The Mandy Barrow? Is she any relation to The Gavin Sutherland? Appears to have the same know-it-all but knows-f**k-all tendencies.