P&B Out of the Loop

A Mod had to step in and tell some grown men to stop acting like fucknuts on the BRALT.

That will give them all something to tell the grandkids.

AWRA maybe didn't listen.

I went into the Bralt once. Never again. Absolutely horrendous place.

I don't think he was AWRA, I'm sure AWRA is Waggy.

KingBillyKing recently upgraded to a platinum account :lol:

Must be costing whoever it is a fortune :lol: Div will be loving it if he keeps getting banned!

I'm amazed that Waggy one hasn't be banned yet, the Andy Goram seemed ok, but the Waggy is utterly dreadful.

There's a poster on the boxing thread who is one of the best contributors on there. Always reappears under a new account, he must keep getting banned by the time he hits 30 posts. I think I read on here that one of his aliases was linked with a guy called Lichtie4Life. Seems to be a controversial figure on P&B and was before my time on here, but his posts in the boxing thread are good.

There's a poster on the boxing thread who is one of the best contributors on there. Always reappears under a new account, he must keep getting banned by the time he hits 30 posts. I think I read on here that one of his aliases was linked with a guy called Lichtie4Life. Seems to be a controversial figure on P&B and was before my time on here, but his posts in the boxing thread are good.

He's a wee fud.

Patter, Dave. You're a baw-hair away from making the same comment about the politics thread.

I would, but someone else already did it for me :lol:

You aren't Lichtie4Life? :blink:

Are there any prominent muslim boxers at the moment? :whistle

So, Lichtie4Life - a great bunch of lads (going by his many aliases).

He'll certainly get a mention in the P&B Big Book of Legendary Posters. That wasn't a dream, was it? Someone is writing that, right?

He probably wasn't going for popularity in his recent incarnations, given his young Stalin and Hitler avatars and his admiration for American gun laws.

Wasn't Supras always banging on about his desire to stalk the streets with a variety of concealed firearms? And Reynard was always doing the Ian Paisley, "AYE HAAV TEN T'OUSAAND ONE MAAN WIT' AH FIRYAARMS LIYCENCE!" shtick whenever unfavourable democratic outcomes were mentioned.

BE A WEAR!

(no, seriously) :shutup

Was Reynard not quite a level headed poster at the start, or was I young and naive?

Same with Tryfield, was he always a jake?

Kilt was always a creep, 4lyf. I know that.

I liked Reynard, right wing bonkers but straight (In his arguments, no idea about his sexuality).