Alloa v Sons

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No unfortunately not, that would have been more understandable than calling him "Colin Niche (pronounced neesh) however :lol:

Please stop :(

There is a nice family name 'Nishi' in Japan and also my parents live near the area called 'Nishi-Tokyo'.

I am not joking. Just Google it.

Lay off the Nish guys......he's a absolute gent.

Doomo arigatoo :thumsup2

You must be disappointed last weekend. I feel the same. Your team lost against my least favourite team because of the ref as usual!

Love nish, scapegoat for the team during a bad spell, not quick, and tries to use his experience winning free kicks, when perhaps he probably could win more headers jumping for the ball, but I love the big man, but he has a while to go before he reaches hero status, go on the nishy

Love nish, scapegoat for the team during a bad spell, not quick, and tries to use his experience winning free kicks, when perhaps he probably could win more headers jumping for the ball, but I love the big man, but he has a while to go before he reaches hero status, go on the nishy

Yes :thumsup2

Big Nishy is always good supporter for other younger strikers in his team wherever he belonged like Hibs , Kilmarnock and other ones...

Please stop :(

There is a nice family name 'Nishi' in Japan and also my parents live near the area called 'Nishi-Tokyo'.

I am not joking. Just Google it.

Lay off the Nish guys......he's a absolute gent.

I wasn't getting on his back- look at my signature!

Free pies for Alloa fans today. Will this be Indodrill wide or restriced to home fans? Might need to look out my Alloa bib and fire through the home end.

We're a kind lot; if there's a pie embargo for the away fans, we'll smuggle some through for you ;)

Between Petrofac and some of the posters on this thread, I get the impression that someone's got a line on me having a coronary today :P

We're a kind lot; if there's a pie embargo for the away fans, we'll smuggle some through for you ;)

Between Petrofac and some of the posters on this thread, I get the impression that someone's got a line on me having a coronary today :P

Just launch them over the fence mate, we'll all be standing there like a harem of white, gold and black seals clapping and catching them with our mouths. Feel free to include added roll.

Not at all how I seen the game going! But pleased none the less. Alloa had most of the pressure but we coped well and kept a clean sheet as well. On to next week. More points please sons

Aye, we might have the worst record of any club in the Challenge Cup but my word how we like a sneaky little bit of post-heroic pilfering away from home. Cheeky wee 3-1 victory at cup-winners Raith in April and now this tidy three points at Alloa.

Satisfying ^_^

Archived