The NFL 2015 Draft Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Amari Cooper far and away the best of the receiver drills, pretty much flawless. Any mistakes he had were on the terrible QBs.

- Green Beckham looked pretty good, seemed like QBs couldnt get on the same page with him though, a lot of passes underthrown.

- Kenny Bell and Phillip Dorsett were probably the surprise packages along with Nelson Agholor (who dislocated a finger and finished drills early). All of those guys burst their arse though, looked solid players.

- Devin Funchess was a bit disappointing. Still looked a superb athlete, almost Vernon Davis-esque, but very inconsistent. Few easy catches dropped. Sammy Coates had similar positives and negatives but looked even faster, more of his issues were QB mistakes

- Fajardo and Hundley were only QBs worth watching for me, the rest were garbage.

- Hundley had some accuracy issues and problems anticipating some of the big fast guys routes.

- Fajardo was very accurate but receivers had to slow down for a lot of his deeper passes which was a shame. Anticipation and timing with receivers was very good though.

This WR class is pretty deep. I like a lot of the second and third tier receivers. Kenny Bell, Nelson Agholor and DeVante Davis are all going to make successful NFL players. Titus Davis looks like a man amongst boys too.

Kevin White just ran a 4.35. Wow. Did not expect him to be that fast. As quick as Phillip Dorsett at the moment.

Guys a monster, dont think he's dropped a pass yet has he? Need to head out soon but tempted to save the spot to watch the rest of the drills when I get home later.

Guys a monster, dont think he's dropped a pass yet has he? Need to head out soon but tempted to save the spot to watch the rest of the drills when I get home later.

You know who else hasn't dropped a pass is JJ Nelson. 156 pounds and ran a 4.29. Looked to have excellent hands (in uncontested practice). If he can return, he'll be drafted.

Jeremy Langford (Michigan State) quickest of the RB's with an unofficial 4.43. Didn't see that kind of speed in his game but I'm higher on him than most - he's my #8 back. He's got a mean stiff arm that absolutely buries defenders.

You know who else hasn't dropped a pass is JJ Nelson. 156 pounds and ran a 4.29. Looked to have excellent hands (in uncontested practice). If he can return, he'll be drafted.

Aye he was superb in the drills too. Far too small of course at that weight, but my god he's got some talent. Best of luck to him

How did Sean Mannion look?

From what I saw he was alright. Not great but better than a lot of the other guys on show. Consistency was the key factor for him, had some throws that looked great with good accuracy, power and anticipation, but others that were way off. Had a bad spot for most of the passing drills and I dont think he got to pass to any of the best receivers. From what I saw I'd spot him as 6th best QB available

Anyone else having trouble logging into gamepass at the moment?

Saying my username and password don't match, despite me checking it multiple times.

Still down just now? Mines is running ok.

Getting to catch up with the QB drills now, liking the look of Bryce Petty with each pass so far but you can see he'll have trouble in an NFL offence. Very slow to drop back and it's knocking his timing off but he has a great arm and is very accurate. Puts me in mind of Mettenberger from last year, albeit more accurate and not quite as big an arm. Could be an interesting pick for a team like the Titans in the 3rd round or so

Cheers. Yeah, it's saying my username is incorrect, despite me copying and pasting it from my NFL.com account details. f**k knows what's happening. Was working OK yesterday.

Did you pay for gamepass through to next season aye? I know I had to renew mines to keep it going through the offseason. If its definitely dodgy drop the Gamepass support live chat guys a message, theyve been good for any issues I've had in the past

Yes. While everyone seems to have forgotten about the apparent immaturity issues and large number of interceptions, the Bucs have been there before with Josh Freeman not long ago. It's not the same coaching staff but the owners may come into play on this one too.

Besides that, Mariota is the better player.

Oooohhhhh I'm not biting on that one GS, someone else can take it :lol:

I cant really see them passing because I dont think theres another position they need as badly. Theyve shown their hand that they dont want Glennon so they 'need' to draft a QB since theres nobody worth looking at in free agency. Apparently Winston eased a lot of peoples fears in the interview process at the combine, as well as having a perfect day at drills and getting commendations from the coaches there. I think the risk of him busting is worth it if the upside is youre going to end up with a great QB for a decade-ish.

We're taking Winston,he is a far better pocket passer than Mariota imo and has been very impressive in drills.

Good, all the SEC supporting redneck Titan fans are creaming themselves that we might get him.

Titans need to build a Defense and that means getting as much for that #2 pick as possible. Would love to take Williams but I think he'll be a Jag.

That might not be a need if rumours that Suh has been hanging around Nashville the last few days. His agent is from Memphis but people will talk .Not sure we need the negativity signing him would bring but we do have the cap space.

Yes. While everyone seems to have forgotten about the apparent immaturity issues and large number of interceptions, the Bucs have been there before with Josh Freeman not long ago. It's not the same coaching staff but the owners may come into play on this one too.

Besides that, Mariota is the better player.

You obviously rate Mariota.

Would you be happy if the Jets traded from #6 to #2 and give up a similar trade to the Redskins/Rams for RGIII? I know that's unlikely as that trade was ridiculous. But say swap first rounders in 2015 and a 2nd & 2016 1st & 2nd?

Archived