Grey Goose Wankers

DAFC

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst vodka I've had was the one available in our all inclusive hotel this summer.

Tasted like paint stripper and was about 40% don't know the name, but when you see it In the shops for just over 7 euros you Ken it's gonna be shite

Technically you can't get much smoother than Tesco own brand vodka which kinda makes the vodka connoisseurs look dumb unless they really like the taste of potato or grain.

It isn't actually vodka since it quite clearly states on the bottle that its ingredients are water and alchohol.

the beer drinker part of me says you're all drinking a women's drink. Vodka indeed..

post-12982-0-50005000-1419079435.jpg

anyway I once had some vodka illegally distilled by the fine chemistry students of Aberdeen University and it wasn't too bad all things considered....

Bison grass vodka if it's available for a reasonable price, got a litre of Russian Standard for the next few weeks though for £17. it's actually much nicer to drink on ice than Grey Goose, which is utterly shite.

When out at the pub its Glen's all the way though.

Good shout RE: bison grass......lovely with apple juice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just stumbled across an article about a guy making a living as an Alan from The Hangover lookalike. Amongst the pics I came across this silly woman with a ridiculously large bottle:

post-25521-0-75445700-1426151741_thumb.j

Archived