Dundee FC vs Relegated St Mirren

He always seemed to have issues with applying himself at ICT. He started well but then faded badly and, for a lot of the time, looked like he couldn't be arsed.

He looks to have a shite temperament, if things aren't going HIS way then f**k it everyone can f**k off. If he doesn't understand its a team game by now he never will. Could be a great player too as he has pace and skill and can whip in a good dead ball but if his heads not in it he might as well go work in McDonalds.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We beat Killie on the 1st of November so its not quite 2 months. Agree about you lot being a diddy team though.

Sorry, didn't realise you had another game coming before Thursday.

Tremendous booing from the Dundee fans on the highlights. Thought for a moment it was our fans (we're the only ones who boo apparently) and we'd just assumed that the team being pumped was our own.

Pressure definitely on media darling Hartley. Only a matter of time until experts like Richard Wilson are passing judgement on him and Chris McLaughlin is forcibly removed from outside Ibrox to hang about outside Dens Park while looking like Brains from Thunderbirds. Can't wait.

From what I can gather:

Ferry and Thomson are over the hill and injury prone.

Tankulic has been a flop.

Harkins isn't getting a start in a woeful midfield, so I'm guessing he's been shite.

Paul McGowan is in trouble with the polis again, and is out the team because of it.

Unbelievable outcomes. No one could possibly have seen any of those happening at the start of the season...

Almost as predictable as old tank top being fucking clueless - yet you couldn't see it. You clearly know nothing about football.

I'm happy to peering in to the depths to see established premiership teams like St Mirren clinging to a play off place.

? Kevin Thomson is just back and should be given an extended run before thoughts run to another holding mid. He's a great creative passer on his game and tackler as well. I've never seen McBride do anything but play the simple short pass. A holding mid needs to be creative as well...

PS The thing that annoyed me most yesterday was Roberts. The scene was set for him to come on and actually make a difference. Expectations were low... he could take a few risks... use his pace. What happens? Runs about lackadaisically at half pace, with zero effort, gives the ball away which leads to a goal and generally looks like he thinks he is a superstar, when he's done f*ck all...put him on loan to Brechin instead of CW!

Agree with this.

Harkins was suspended last week and unwell before this one so your guessing is shite.

I bow to your superior knowledge about how good Harkins has been this season, but I assume you agree with my other conclusions. I do know Harkins was shite against us in Paisley, was shite when he came on yesterday and was shite in the Dundee derby. I was glad when we sacked the waster and I still am.

Almost as predictable as old tank top being fucking clueless - yet you couldn't see it. You clearly know nothing about football.

I'm happy to peering in to the depths to see established premiership teams like St Mirren clinging to a play off place.

Seethe is strong in this one.

67037-Christian-Bale-oh-kiss-reactio-NZE

I was pleased not only as a Saints fan yesterday, but i was pleased as a fan of Scottish football. Seven of our starting eleven were graduates of our academy, tremendous stuff and good for our game as a whole. And that goal... keeps getting better. If it's not goal of the season it will certainly make the short list. Stephen Mallan, remember the name.

Archived