Category Bs v Terrors - Boxing Day plus 1

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quality inbred fighting by the coagies. Living on old memories and glories. United play good football more akin to a Euro league not the hustle and bustle of the Spfl.

Not even got the best Academy in Tayside anymore let alone best team in Tayside.

Please don't be saying our youth academy is better, that's just embarrassing, even as a trolling attempt.

They have generated more in player sales from one summer, than ours has in 20 years.

Please don't be saying our youth academy is better, that's just embarrassing, even as a trolling attempt.

They have generated more in player sales from one summer, than ours has in 20 years.

We're not that far behind if you compare their transfers this Summer to ours in the last 20. Gauld = £3m while we have Davidson and May = £2.6m

We're not that far behind if you compare their transfers this Summer to ours in the last 20. Gauld = £3m while we have Davidson and May = £2.6m

That's my point.

They've sold the likes of Goodwille and Russell amongst several others in that time, not just Gauld. Robertson doesn't count as they only had him a season.

edit: Where are you getting £2.6million from, Davidson was £1.2 and May £800k

That's my point.

They've sold the likes of Goodwille and Russell amongst several others in that time, not just Gauld. Robertson doesn't count as they only had him a season.

edit: Where are you getting £2.6million from, Davidson was £1.2 and May £800k

I counted Davidson as £1.8m, as after clauses thats what the fee would've (could've) been. Much like the £800k fee for May. I'm pretty sure we only got £400k up front for him.

Ha ha! Thought the lyrics were sic. Anyway why is a Carse boy not supporting his home team?

I used to like saints as something approaching a wee team in the early to mid 90s . Then you finished above us in the league and start putting us out of cups - all I can say is you have ruined it for yourselves.

Paris, how many "home grown"? How many from Partick, QP, even Armstrong was signed from ICT as a 17yo because his parents were moving to the central belt. It's a myth that local talent get a chance. Gauld is from Inverbervie and Souter is from Brechin, who.else?. As regards to the Saints Academy we have better facilities, more licenced coaches, physios etc I can't talk about players as Utd seem averse to playing saints teams 13 - 17, wonder why? At 20s have a look at some previous results.

Utd aloofness at its best.

Paris, how many "home grown"? How many from Partick, QP, even Armstrong was signed from ICT as a 17yo because his parents were moving to the central belt. It's a myth that local talent get a chance. Gauld is from Inverbervie and Souter is from Brechin, who.else?. As regards to the Saints Academy we have better facilities, more licenced coaches, physios etc I can't talk about players as Utd seem averse to playing saints teams 13 - 17, wonder why? At 20s have a look at some previous results.

Utd aloofness at its best.

x839K.gif

Garry Kenneth is a Scotland internationalist, Scottish cup winner and has played elite European football.

And? Davidson was a Scotland Internationalist, multi-million pound player and played elite European football too. He's probably more capable of currently playing at a higher level than Kenneth aswell.

Archived