St Mirren Relegation Express

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Star midfielder Kenny McLean agrees to stay despite most of us thinking he was off and adding to the good cheer is the unveiling of a new scoreboard that has been nicked from some roadworks on the M8.

:lol:

*BING BONG*

"Can St Mirren fans please make your way to platform 12 where your train will be arriving shortly. Thank you"

Surely we're already on board the train and making our way to our destination?

I can only hope that Motherwell will finally put us out of our misery on Tuesday rather than somehow letting us win and giving ourselves stupid false hope.

What a shambles this season has been from start to finish. No redeeming features whatsoever.

The train is going so fast it's in danger of smashing into the buffers when it arrives!

We can now win our last seven games and still finish bottom :lol:

I can only hope that Motherwell will finally put us out of our misery on Tuesday rather than somehow letting us win and giving ourselves stupid false hope.

What a shambles this season has been from start to finish. No redeeming features whatsoever.

While I'd prefer us to go down with a bit of fight, I mentioned to someone during the week that if we're going to finish bottom I'd rather we were condemned with a good few games left so I didn't have my hopes raised only to have them dashed.

Looks like that's going to happen. The fiver I stuck on Motherwell slightly softens the blow today.

Archived