St Mirren Relegation Express

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You deserve all you get for even engaging tbh

I know. I shouldn't have given the chunt the time of day, but you know how it is when you are so overcome with anger, rage, snotters and tears at your teams' relegation...

Think I'll continue to point and laugh at your breakdown instead, thanks anyway.

You can't answer him, you just keep churning out the same old shite. You're jumping around with a hard on because you've won a pub league, get a fucking grip. FFS.

VikingTON vs Lex is going to be a total cringe fest next season.

I like Viking Ton, he was comedy gold a year ago. He loved winding up us Dees after he thought we had blown the league at Cappielow. We all know how that one turned out....Morton 10 lol.!

I like Viking Ton, he was comedy gold a year ago. He loved winding up us Dees after he thought we had blown the league at Cappielow. We all know how that one turned out....Morton 10 lol.!

That was classic.

1st it was "we fucked over Dundee" - who then won the league 2 weeks later.

Next week it was "we fucked Falkirk" - the result changed nothing.

Then Hamilton did unspeakable rapey things to Morton that was seriously over the line.

Morton fans on P&B ????????????????

St murn really are an utter irrelevance. Do everyone a favour and just curl up and die.

'Utter irrelevance' :lol:

Last time anyone even noticed Clyde, Graham Roberts was still your manager. I'm not even rising to bait, I'm being 100% genuine.

The fake ragers on here are hilarious. Your trying ever so hard to disguise your jealousy as with one or two exceptions the clubs most of this threads posters support could only dream of what Saints have done over the last 9 seasons. Nine years top flight, beating both cheeks on a good few occasions a national final defeat followed by a national final success. Aye it's fukin horrific right enough. Half the posters on here were not born the last time Morton beat us in a competitive game ir when Dundee won a national cup (No one alive has seen them win the Scottish Cup ffs) and as for Clyde lol just lol. Very few Saints fans were not expecting this relegation we all accepted it a long time ago.

The fake ragers on here are hilarious. Your trying ever so hard to disguise your jealousy as with one or two exceptions the clubs most of this threads posters support could only dream of what Saints have done over the last 9 seasons. Nine years top flight, beating both cheeks on a good few occasions a national final defeat followed by a national final success. Aye it's fukin horrific right enough. Half the posters on here were not born the last time Morton beat us in a competitive game ir when Dundee won a national cup (No one alive has seen them win the Scottish Cup ffs) and as for Clyde lol just lol. Very few Saints fans were not expecting this relegation we all accepted it a long time ago.

Taking it well.

This is about the present, no the past.

Personally sad to see St Mirren go down. A decent club with a decent support. We may well see you next season ( I am a Motherwell fan) so hope you are not out of the top league for too long.

My sentiments as well. With the exception of Captain Non sensible most posters on here are fine. Poz Baird has a good sense of humour and I have laughed out loud a few times at his (her ??) posts.

But for a couple of poor managerial appointments they would have been fine this season too.

Naturally I hope we gub you next Saturday.

By the way what happened to the Captain ?

My sentiments as well. With the exception of Captain Non sensible most posters on here are fine. Poz Baird has a good sense of humour and I have laughed out loud a few times at his (her ??) posts.

But for a couple of poor managerial appointments they would have been fine this season too.

Naturally I hope we gub you next Saturday.

By the way what happened to the Captain ?

The Captain has been liquidated. Coming back next season as The Captain 5088 Scotland Ltd, with five comedy stars tattooed on his forehead.

Archived