The Big Glasgow New Year Derby & Box Office Telly Thrillerfest

You've been on this thread all day seething.

He's been on the forum for quite some time seething, hates Celtic with such a passion i've never even seen from a Rangers fan.

I think he may have suffered a serious head injury at some point in his pitiful existence or is just plain old fashioned fucking mental

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been on the forum for quite some time seething, hates Celtic with such a passion i've never even seen from a Rangers fan.

I think he may have suffered a serious head injury at some point in his pitiful existence or is just plain old fashioned fucking mental

Just a bad loser would be my guess, lord knows what he'd be like if PT were the dominant club in Glasgow ?, one would think he's a fucking mental bigot with bad attitude by his posting content !, and that's without including religion :eek:

First there was the seethe, which was tres entertaining.

Now loving the holier than thou posts.

Poor little Celtic.

Victims.

Again. :bairn

:guns Bad bad Thistle.

You still have that flag in your Maryhill flat?

The Celtic fans have had an absolute nightmare here and a ball hasn't even been kicked. Very worrying indeed.

Yes we have, having to put up with the mad, incoherent ramblings of Patrick fans has been nothing short of mind numbing, a fucking nightmare indeed.

Explains aids, Ebola and thespians I suppose.

All invented by the rich and the truth of that carefully hidden by the yapping masses on the internets. ☺️

So the St Mirren game in Paisley goes ahead no problem but this game gets called off ?

Is it true that Thistle have a number of players out injured just now ?

And a history of it too. ????

3 yeses.

It's just one of these things :rolleyes:

So the St Mirren game in Paisley goes ahead no problem but this game gets called off ?

Is it true that Thistle have a number of players out injured just now ?

Well the stadiums are about 10 miles apart

Archived