The Big Glasgow New Year Derby & Box Office Telly Thrillerfest

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully a good few Celtic fans had their New Year's Day plans ruined by this postponement. Just the thought makes me happy.

I'm still laughing at the fans from Ireland who travelled over only to find out that Maryhill had a new outdoor swimming pool. :lol:

Hopefully a good few Celtic fans had their New Year's Day plans ruined by this postponement. Just the thought makes me happy.

S'pose, if I had just seen my team absolutely horsed by our biggest rivals, or in Dundee's case, "bigger" rivals, I'd be talking about other teams too... :rolleyes:

S'pose, if I had just seen my team absolutely horsed by our biggest rivals, or in Dundee's case, "bigger" rivals, I'd be talking about other teams too... :rolleyes:

Much bigger rivals

And a history of it too. ????

Gaz embarrassing himself on the big boys forum with more tear-stained paranoia. If it's not our postponements, it's the Motherwell threads where you're on bubbling because Falkirk were correctly denied promotion.

And a history of it too. ????

Gaz embarrassing himself on the big boys forum with more tear-stained paranoia. If it's not our postponements, it's the Motherwell threads where you're on bubbling because Falkirk were correctly denied promotion.

• 4 weeks later...

Would this game be moved if we were to draw with Celtic in the cup next Saturday and need a replay?

You'd assume it would have to be as Celtic don't have any free midweek dates before the next round with the St Johnstone home game taking up the 1 a few days before the next round.

Presumably the SPFL wouldn't have rescheduled it for here if that was the case.

Unless they'd play it on Monday 16th February, which would mean both clubs playing Saturday-Monday, the implication is maybe that it would be delayed? Perhaps played on the date of the next round?

Given that if Celtic beat Rangers and Inter Milan, unlikely but not impossible, they wouldn't have had enough dates left before the split regardless of any replay - it still surprises me they've left this midweek and next midweek totally blank for Celtic.

Unless they'd play it on Monday 16th February, which would mean both clubs playing Saturday-Monday, the implication is maybe that it would be delayed? Perhaps played on the date of the next round?

Given that if Celtic beat Rangers and Inter Milan, unlikely but not impossible, they wouldn't have had enough dates left before the split regardless of any replay - it still surprises me they've left this midweek and next midweek totally blank for Celtic.

It was in case there was a last minute all-inclusive to Benidorm.

If Thistle's game goes to a replay then the re-arranged Celtic game will be shifted as the replay takes precedence.

Archived