St Johnstone vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highlight was the rumble between the two young teams on the Crieff Road after the game! Hair gel and acne everywhere!Partick had a lassie in their mob!

She probably had more balls than the rest put together.

I was gutted to turn up early yesterday due to getting supporters bus and discover there wasn't even a steak and chorizo pie to pass the half hour before kick off. Should have known the game was a bogey at that point

Anyway, highlights make us look a bit better than we were, although I reckon they were just looking to pad out the 5 minutes hence pish like McDaid's pass into the side net being shown. Hindsight but Eccleston (who was onside) should have got a bit of elevation on the shot to take Easton out of the equation, maybe he didn't see him.

Someone needs to let the the catering hierarchy at Mcdiarmid know that there is a lot of disgruntled fans due to the lack of steak and chorizo pies. I never even knew we did such pies (scotch peh loyal) but obviously they mean a lot to people.

Highlight was the rumble between the two young teams on the Crieff Road after the game! Hair gel and acne everywhere!

Partick had a lassie in their mob!

It's like 1989 all over again. My second game at McDiarmid was against Thistle in the first season at the new ground and it's the only time I've actually witnessed bother in and around the ground, with folk having a good roll about on the grass on the other side of the road.

Also, booing Willie Collum as 4th official= good

That HT crossbar challenge = bad. Half the pros couldn't get close from that far out, 3 x Joe Punter out the crowd in trainers was always going to be a disaster. Maybe 18 yards out if you actually want to give away the prize.

Also, booing Willie Collum as 4th official= good

That HT crossbar challenge = bad. Half the pros couldn't get close from that far out, 3 x Joe Punter out the crowd in trainers was always going to be a disaster. Maybe 18 yards out if you actually want to give away the prize.

Crossbar challenge is a much better idea to what we normally do: getting toddlers to run from the halfway line and take a shot on goal. Boring shite.

You're a weirdo. Whilst the pies at McDiarmid are very nice I doubt you'll find many rushing to agree with you on this subject. The gallon of hot fat per pie not withstanding Murray's is untouchable.

If Murrays did do the catering up there I hope they do their sausage rolls and my personal favourite the Onion Bridie.

The gallon of hot fat per pie is the exact reason I find them revolting. Their sausage rolls are, however, excellent.

Osman interests me. At close range he seems never to waste a ball and looks a very tidy player.

When. He has no close option his long range passing seems to let him down.

Just my observations based on a few games. What do Thistle fans think of him?

Osman interests me. At close range he seems never to waste a ball and looks a very tidy player.

When. He has no close option his long range passing seems to let him down.

Just my observations based on a few games. What do Thistle fans think of him?

Basically this. He's a decent player, strong in the tackle too, just what we require. Would be happy to have him retained for next season although he's turned down one contract offer already.

Archived