St Johnstone vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the forecast for Perth, I can't imagine this will be off. No snow or rain, just bitterly cold.

Have we got any players back from injury?

Archibald said: "The postponement at least allowed Dan Seaborne and Gary Fraser extra training time, but Gary is ill again and won't make this one.
"Sean Welsh is back training, Christie Elliot has got a wee knock and Jordan McMillan is obviously out."

St Johnstone tweeted a picture of the pitch and it looks playable.

Keenan will probably play at left back again. Who do St Johnstone have on the right hand side? O'Halloran?

Yikes.

It'll be Croft or Wotherspoon I'd have thought.

Archibald said: "The postponement at least allowed Dan Seaborne and Gary Fraser extra training time, but Gary is ill again and won't make this one.
"Sean Welsh is back training, Christie Elliot has got a wee knock and Jordan McMillan is obviously out."

I'd assume the same team that started against Dundee United but with Lindsay out for Seabourne and McDaid probably out for Higginbotham.

Facebook page has posted pictures of the training today and said Osman did the press conference, which would imply he's back- but the pictures also showed Fraser (and Duggan) present training, and Fraser is supposedly out through illness as per Archie's ET interview today, so not at all clear at the moment.

If we're only missing McMillan and Fraser and Elliott is 50/50 then:

Gallacher

SOD-Frans-Seaborne-Keenan

Osman-Bannigan

Lawless-Stevenson-Higgy

Doolan

edit: the training was yesterday, not today which makes more sense if Fraser's just became ill today

Facebook page has posted pictures of the training today and said Osman did the press conference, which would imply he's back- but the pictures also showed Fraser (and Duggan) present training, and Fraser is supposedly out through illness as per Archie's ET interview today, so not at all clear at the moment.

If we're only missing McMillan and Fraser and Elliott is 50/50 then:

Gallacher

SOD-Frans-Seaborne-Keenan

Osman-Bannigan

Lawless-Stevenson-Higgy

Doolan

edit: the training was yesterday, not today which makes more sense if Fraser's just became ill today

Keenan aside, if you told most fans that that was our line-up for a game towards the start of the season they'd have probably shrugged and said "decent enough".

Tomorrow should be fun. Hopefully Chris Kane gets a little run-out at some point. On a more negative note, my dad's eye keeps bleeding. It has been doing this on and off for about a week now. it will undoubtedly happen at some point during the match tomorrow and cause a fair degree of awkwardness and embarrassment amongst anyone who sits near us.

Archived