St Johnstone vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if it's been discussed but was the last time Thistle won a game against St. Johnstone the 4-0 game at firhill, the season St. Johnstone were promoted from the 1st? Can't remember a win more recently?

Anyway, much the same as others have said, feel we have to win to have any chance of a top 6 finish. No idea how the team is shaping up in terms of recovery from injury but think it'll be

Gallacher

SOD Balatoni Seabo Keenan

Osman Bannigan

Lawless Fraser/Doolan higgy

Stevo

Swapping Stevo with Dools if he's starting. Might see an end to our results sequence, think a score draw is likely.

Don't know if it's been discussed but was the last time Thistle won a game against St. Johnstone the 4-0 game at firhill, the season St. Johnstone were promoted from the 1st? Can't remember a win more recently?

Horrible game. Most goals, in my memory at least, were volleys. Dunfermline pumped us the week before or week after aswell.

Horrible game. Most goals, in my memory at least, were volleys. Dunfermline pumped us the week before or week after aswell.

Paul Paton definitely scored a volley from the edge of the box and John Robertson scored an overhead kick (I think) but I can't remember the other 2.

Paul Paton definitely scored a volley from the edge of the box and John Robertson scored an overhead kick (I think) but I can't remember the other 2.

I was raging. Just seemed to be every ball into the box ended with a goal.

Ian Maxwell scored a 18 yard volley. Think Harkins may have got the other.

Wonder if Wright will be tempted to through Kane into this one?

If not like to see O'Hallaron through the middle with Maclean off him. Easton being fit would be a massive boost too. Missing him through the balance of the team off completely.

What on earth is going on here?

Archived