Ad Problems

welshbairn

Question

• Answers 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are hardly any ads on the native iPad theme that loads, which is not the same as the mobile theme ?

There are a lot of upgrades in the pipeline for the forum software, the site itself and I will look at the servers too.

The site will have busy periods where it might be slower than normal but the sort of symptoms you are having on your iPad I've never experienced even using the site as a guest.

Are you on dial-up up there mate ?

No you cheeky f'cker :D we've even got fibre and everything up here now. Eventually.

My sympathies are with Rugster. Having to send your girlfriend away on a euro trip that Falkirk would have had if they hadn't changed the fucking rules must have been hard. Never mind the crappy broadband they get in Dingwall.

How is it for you now you tight moaning grey haired fucker ? :P

Like lightning you baldy b*****d! :D Thanks for whatever you've done!

Edit. Only took me four hours to realise - thanks!

I'll send you a tenner - I feel guilty now :ph34r:

My sympathies are with Rugster. Having to send your girlfriend away on a euro trip that Falkirk would have had if they hadn't changed the fucking rules must have been hard. Never mind the crappy broadband they get in Dingwall.

Armenia was fucking brilliant too! Cheers Falkirk you bottle merchants.

I dunno if it's just me but P&B has been running perfectly for me for the last few days (on Chrome). No ad-related grinding to a halt or having to reload pages.

Great to hear someone reporting no problems for a change.

Brilliant in fact. You have made my day :-)

What's with all these ads suddenly, I've never had this problem before (Judging by 7 pages, it's been here for a while).

I'll be binning this site if this shit carries on...Fuckin annoying crap !!

There have been adverts running on the site for the last 7 years.

There have been adverts running on the site for the last 7 years.

It's weird, for about 5 days or so i had ads popping up left ,right & centre, that had never happened to me before on here, then it all just stopped as quickly as it arrived.

Spooky or what ?

Archived