Ad Problems

welshbairn

Question

• Answers 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have also had no issues for a few weeks which is strange as I seemed to previously be one of the worst affected.

That must be the most frustrating thing for Div as one person seems to get no issues whilst others get plenty.

I'm on desktop just now - IE.

The autoplay ads should be louder, imo.

"This is Robert... he designs amazing mountainbiking trails"

Every second page I go on, there's Robert and his fucking trails. I understand the necessity of advertising to make the site viable, but if we have to have loud, intrusive video ads, can we not have a bit of variety?

Adverts starting to kill me again the last few days. Getting a pop up on every loading page saying "This site contains information outwith its control, do you wish to continue" or something very similar to that. I get the message 3 times on every new page I go to and its getting very annoying.

Back to the app for me.

The adverts are getting worse. It's now two opening up on each page and when you press the mute icon on them the sound just restarts when a new advert loads up.

Hasn't been any changes to the ads in several months on our side, but I will check with the ad providers as there shouldn't ever be any with auto-sound as we opt out of those campaigns.

Everytime I use this site outwith the mobile version I'm having to go into task manager to close the flash player. Absolutely unreadable otherwise.

Its the same for me.

This will be Div's response:

26650636.jpg

I tried to then edit the above post to give a bit more humour but got this message:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
[#20310]

Your secure key, used to verify you are posting the topic, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again.

Need Help?

Its the same for me.

This will be Div's response:

26650636.jpg

With respect, we have over 40,000 users and at any given point in the day we have over 1,000 online. And I've got a couple of complaints about the adverts.

So either everyone else is using ad-blockers, they are platinum members, they don't care, or they aren't having any problems. Which is it ?

Archived