Ad Problems

welshbairn

Question

• Answers 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With respect, we have over 40,000 users and at any given point in the day we have over 1,000 online. And I've got a couple of complaints about the adverts.

So either everyone else is using ad-blockers, they are platinum members, they don't care, or they aren't having any problems. Which is it ?

All three of the above apply to me.

HTH

PS mon the Rovers on Saturday.

With respect, we have over 40,000 users and at any given point in the day we have over 1,000 online. And I've got a couple of complaints about the adverts.

So either everyone else is using ad-blockers, they are platinum members, they don't care, or they aren't having any problems. Which is it ?

AdBlocker 8)

I tried to then edit the above post to give a bit more humour but got this message:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#20310]

Your secure key, used to verify you are posting the topic, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again.

Need Help?

Get this as well at times. Close app and reopen it's fine :- android app, latest build

Its the same for me.

This will be Div's response:

26650636.jpg

I tried to then edit the above post to give a bit more humour but got this message:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
[#20310]

Your secure key, used to verify you are posting the topic, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again.

Need Help?

I dunno if it's just me but P&B has been running perfectly for me for the last few days (on Chrome). No ad-related grinding to a halt or having to reload pages.

Great to hear someone reporting no problems for a change.

Brilliant in fact. You have made my day :-)

What's with all these ads suddenly, I've never had this problem before (Judging by 7 pages, it's been here for a while).

I'll be binning this site if this shit carries on...Fuckin annoying crap !!

There have been adverts running on the site for the last 7 years.

There have been adverts running on the site for the last 7 years.

It's weird, for about 5 days or so i had ads popping up left ,right & centre, that had never happened to me before on here, then it all just stopped as quickly as it arrived.

Spooky or what ?

Adverts starting to kill me again the last few days. Getting a pop up on every loading page saying "This site contains information outwith its control, do you wish to continue" or something very similar to that. I get the message 3 times on every new page I go to and its getting very annoying.

Back to the app for me.

Archived