What would you liked to be remembered for?

I think I'd like to be remembered as the 1st person on Mars to eat a deep fried mars bar.

It's extremely unlikely that I will achieve this BUT I've started the process

The swear box money is being diverted to my mars on Mars fund.

Just by posting this I'm putting out on the internet. Some wee geeky lad 50 years or so after the 1st deep fried mars bar will research the myth & my name will come up (hopefully) .

So despite the mission impossible. Will mars bars ever make it to mars, will deep fat frying equipment ever make it to Mars & will someone ever bring them together in batter?

Right so that's a lot of IFs BUTs & MAYBEs.

But should it ever happen how pissed off will the actual 1st person be to get their validity questioned?

If you could piss someone off not yet born what would it be & how are you planning to achieve this goal?

Grimbo the 1st man on Mars to eat a deep fried mars bar.

I prefer Twix's to Mars' so I might be the first man to eat a Twix on Mars.

The dilemma with the twix is was it the left or right twixii you ate 1st? Should the Twix on Mars still be a 2 stick delicacy?

I hope this thread does not just continue on a chocolate confectionary interplanetary basis but hey ho, maybe I'm no as mad as I 1st was diagnosed?

Grimbo (still the 1st man on Mars to eat a deep fried mars bar)

I think I'd like to be remembered as the 1st person on Mars to eat a deep fried mars bar.

It's extremely unlikely that I will achieve this BUT I've started the process

The swear box money is being diverted to my mars on Mars fund.

Just by posting this I'm putting out on the internet. Some wee geeky lad 50 years or so after the 1st deep fried mars bar will research the myth & my name will come up (hopefully) .

So despite the mission impossible. Will mars bars ever make it to mars, will deep fat frying equipment ever make it to Mars & will someone ever bring them together in batter?

Right so that's a lot of IFs BUTs & MAYBEs.

But should it ever happen how pissed off will the actual 1st person be to get their validity questioned?

If you could piss someone off not yet born what would it be & how are you planning to achieve this goal?

Grimbo the 1st man on Mars to eat a deep fried mars bar.

^^^Englishman trying to bond with the natives

I don't think anyone will eat a deep fried mars bar on Mars to be honest.

Maybe you could be the first man to try a salad in Pilton.

What's that some sort of Martian shit?

Grimbo (1st Pilton Englishman to eat a deep fried mars bar on Mars)

I'd like to discover a new planet and call it Twix and eat a Twix on Twix. If I discover this planet within a short walk from my house I believe it's possible.

Possible but what happened to imagination, was my expectation level set at too high?

This thread is turning into a chocky marathon.

Does no one want to be the driver of Stevenson's Rocket 2 the 1st ever aeronautical train. 3rd stop Mars?

Grimbo etc

Possible but what happened to imagination, was my expectation level set at too high?

This thread is turning into a chocky marathon.

Does no one want to be the driver of Stevenson's Rocket 2 the 1st ever aeronautical train. 3rd stop Mars?

Grimbo etc

Don't get too upset. When John Lennon was asked what was behind the lyrics of his famous song Imagine he said 'It was inspired by a flake'.

Don't get too upset. When John Lennon was asked what was behind the lyrics of his famous song Imagine he said 'It was inspired by a flake'.

The point from this post is never trust a Scouser.

Imagine my arse was a flake, he was probably on some kind of non-prescribed medication me thinks.

Grimbo (you may think I'm a boozer etc)

I'd like to be remembered as the oldest person to score 4 goals* in World Cup Final**. I'm not that excited about going to Russia though and I really don't like the sound of Qatar***. So, it will need to be 2026, when I'll be 63.

* Preferably against England. GIRUY Geoff Hurst.
** For Scotland and we'd have to win. No own goals or losing 5-4 or any of that bollocks.
*** I've heard the chocolate there is crap.

I'd like to be remembered as the oldest person to score 4 goals* in World Cup Final**. I'm not that excited about going to Russia though and I really don't like the sound of Qatar***. So, it will need to be 2026, when I'll be 63.

* Preferably against England. GIRUY Geoff Hurst.

** For Scotland and we'd have to win. No own goals or losing 5-4 or any of that bollocks.

*** I've heard the chocolate there is crap.

That's more like it, maybe you could promote sanatogen tonic wine 'makes you fit to burst, better than Geoff Hurst' Hot Shotgun (63) World Cup hat-trick +1 hero.

Grimbo (life on Mars is shit, no football just deep fried mars bars)

I want to be remembered for keeping Cat Deeley and Kim Cattrall in a sex dungeon for 5 years. Just checked their wiki profiles and see that they've both got old; 38 and 58, respectively. Not sure why they were the first women to pop into my head, but that random act has sealed their fate.

Archived