Summer football

Krfc 10

Sorry but most people just can't be arsed going over the same old argument when it is clear that it simply can't and won't happen.

yeah mate been argued since day I joined this forum and for people to say most want it annoys me as it's not been put to vote. If it goes to vote just now when games being called off then bias will be to summer.it goes to vote near summer at end of season when players have there holidays with there kids and fans have holidays booked.time off work booked to go holiday etc then the same wins

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Explain what "people like you" means. Explain who else is like me.Explain what the top table means.Explain what "people like you "means.Explain who else is like me.Explain what the "top table " means.

For the last time if you are too simple to work it out then forget about it .

Have explained myself and won't do it again and You are going on like a boring leech now and haven't you or your good pal got another job lined up yet to resign from :);)

It sounds like a good idea but in reality not as much as what do you do with September and October postponed games. Junior Cup final in November / end of October?! A summers day in June is far more appealing.

Every 2 years you have Euros/World Cup when would be playing as well as usual distractions of golf, tennis (during Wimbledon), athletics etc. The committee of football clubs need a break in the summer with families and need time to recuperate and better to have time away from football / holiday in late June / July than January?

Also attendances increasing with summer football I have not seen stats on it but Meadow from experience have played in June and late May going for league titles and cups when Senior league season is done and dusted and not massively noticeable increase in attendances from senior fans or families coming to games. Also midweek games even if weather is cracking still get less than a Saturday in February.

And you've been given one .

Which part don't you understand ?

Explain what does" people like you" mean? Explain who else is like me.Explain what the "top table" is. Can I have a straight answer this time and not a load of rubbish you've made up to avoid answering?

Explain what does" people like you" mean? Explain who else is like me.Explain what the "top table" is. Can I have a straight answer this time and not a load of rubbish you've made up to avoid answering?

No I've explained myself and won't be doing so again.

If you can't understand a basic analogy then that really says it all.

Goodbye .

And you were the one who said junior football was "a man's game"! What is it about the word "explain" you don't get.You open your big mouth yet can't back it up.That says it all.

Look cotton or whoever you are your clearly too thick to understand a basic analogy .

If you want to carry this on via a PM then contact me anytime as I'm sure this carry on is boring anyone who is indeed taking the time to read it.

Meantime please seek help as your obsessed with a basic analogy that was intended to get the reaction it did . ;)

That's more than half the explanation that you need.

You've Got them beat when they say you are alone in being against summer football when in actual fact guys who belong at the top table on here like HTG , fan of the juniors , stants , hibee jibee and a good few others agree with me that there are good reasons for summer football not materialising don't you think so Frank who's been banned from many a forum ?

The big boys on here will continue to dine on here at the top table while you might come up for a wee sniff at what's on the menu from time to time but ultimately you will retire down to the bottom table for your beans and toast FM . :)

Ps ; are you still banned from the social club honorary president ? :)

To 'dine at the top table' on this forum , do you need to:

1. Be a multiple poster? or

2. Follow one of the top clubs?

or both?

Look cotton or whoever you are your clearly too thick to understand a basic analogy . If you want to carry this on via a PM then contact me anytime as I'm sure this carry on is boring anyone who is indeed taking the time to read it.Meantime please seek help as your obsessed with a basic analogy that was intended to get the reaction it did . ;) That's more than half the explanation that you need.
Look cotton or whoever you are your clearly too thick to understand a basic analogy . If you want to carry this on via a PM then contact me anytime as I'm sure this carry on is boring anyone who is indeed taking the time to read it.Meantime please seek help as your obsessed with a basic analogy that was intended to get the reaction it did . ;) That's more than half the explan
Look cotton or whoever you are your clearly too thick to understand a basic analogy . If you want to carry this on via a PM then contact me anytime as I'm sure this carry on is boring anyone who is indeed taking the time to read it.Meantime please seek help as your obsessed with a basic analogy that was intended to get the reaction it did . ;) That's more than half the explanation that you need.
You' re deluded if you think I'm Cotton. I asked you to explain 3 things you said now you've cut it down to one to suit yourself .You're obviously afraid to give a straight answer as you haven't answered the guy above either.I'm sure people supporting teams in the lower leagues would be interested to hear your answer as well.

You' re deluded if you think I'm Cotton. I asked you to explain 3 things you said now you've cut it down to one to suit yourself .You're obviously afraid to give a straight answer as you haven't answered the guy above either.I'm sure people supporting teams in the lower leagues would be interested to hear your answer as well.

I'm sure they won't be concerned one bit by a simple analogy regarding posters I respect on here who know their clubs place in the game and don't look down on others .

You meanwhile are fixated by it which tells me that either you need help or you aren't the brightest on here.

Jog on as I'm both bored and finished with you .:)

You are bordering on obsessed .

Archived