2015 Six Nations tournament

Bully Wee Villa

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see why so many people think we should be cuffing Italy.

Granted we've let them back in after our start, but it's not that often that there is a massive scoreline in a game involving them. They are stodgy and disruptive, which is something we have always struggled against.

We should still be beating them IMO, but I don't see why people consider them to be pushovers.

I don't see why so many people think we should be cuffing Italy.

Granted we've let them back in after our start, but it's not that often that there is a massive scoreline in a game involving them. They are stodgy and disruptive, which is something we have always struggled against.

We should still be beating them IMO, but I don't see why people consider them to be pushovers.

It's the fact they've been the better team short of one poor pass, and we've conceded two tries far too easily.

It's the fact they've been better the team short of one poor pass, and we've conceded two tries far too easily.

I disagree - I wouldn't suggest either team has been "better", a situation that hasn't been helped by the fact that Clancy hasn't a clue at the scrum. Spot on about the tries though.

Rob Harley is about the only one who would survive a Telfer rucking session.

What's worse is that they slow down when being tackled. When did this start happening?

OTOH delighted to see The Geech in the BBC studio. He's 68? Away tae f**k. I look in worse nick than him and I'm 13 years younger.

Archived