Raith v Rangers

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was bloody awful. We set a standard of how to play against them 2 weeks ago and were nowhere near that tonight. If we'd played any other team in the league tonight we'd had lost.

We seemed happy to accept a narrow defeat which is very disappointing and Murray has to accept responsibility for that. Also why wait until 91 minutes to bring on Vaughan?

Most disappointing is that Rangers didn't play well but were extremely comfortable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-14800819

Interesting debate regarding the hate crime bill.

I personally feel the arguments put forward against the bill are stronger than the ones in favor of it.

Auld link?

Here's a new one.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-31552813

Almost nine out of every ten Scots believe football is a cause of sectarianism in the country, according to a Scottish government survey.

More than half of those who responded to the social attitudes survey said football was the main factor.

Overall, almost 90% said they believed sectarianism was a problem in Scotland.

But 69% said they believed it was only a problem in specific areas - mainly Glasgow and the west of Scotland

If complaining, best to CC your MSP. I'm sick of hearing Sevco's bigoted shoite broadcast into my room just because I wish to watch fitba on telly.

Auld link?

Here's a new one.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-31552813

If complaining, best to CC your MSP. I'm sick of hearing Sevco's bigoted shoite broadcast into my room just because I wish to watch fitba on telly.

The sentiment of the debate is still relevant today.

Interestingly, the most extreme levels of bigotry that I've experienced was in an Inverness pub. To say it is just a west of Scotland problem is nonsense.

As to game - RR seem to have lost the baws they grew a couple of weeks ago. Here's hoping Falkirk don't give the mighty Sevco that amount of space and respect.

Unfortunately Falkirk will shite it.

More than likely. Houston was talking about Raith showing too much respect tonight, so I hope he remembers that next week.

Interestingly, the most extreme levels of bigotry that I've experienced was in an Inverness pub. To say it is just a west of Scotland problem is nonsense.

Have you never been in the Peterhead Social Club. Honrstly it was a 1980s paisley road west pub tthe last time we were there

No-one said it was just a WoS problem. Mostly though. The bigots in the Inverness pub were probably Rangers fans too. I'm not sure if any of the northern clubs has a sorry history of bigotry and violence like Rangers. Mind you, was it not Clachnacuddin who wrecked Manchester a few years back?

Archived