Scrap metal merchants

Scrambles, fucking hell. I've been at one where the shower of arseholes just threw 1's n 2's. If I had the gumption (I was 6 or 7) I'd have coined the cheap shitehouses.

Was always ones and twos round my way, maybe the odd five (the big, old ones).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And your contribution was an old waste tank. Bet the neighbours were delighted.

No, my contribution has been to install a paved patio area, provided a 3 gas burner BBQ and a picnic bench........so I'd say I'm very much in positive territory in the contribution stakes.

The waste tank and the cutting off of my roof were tucked away discreetly in the corner.

No, my contribution has been to install a paved patio area, provided a 3 gas burner BBQ and a picnic bench........so I'd say I'm very much in positive territory in the contribution stakes.

The waste tank and the cutting off of my roof were tucked away discreetly in the corner.

Bit like this then?

article-1232681-076F6D56000005DC-663_634

Scrambles, fucking hell. I've been at one where the shower of arseholes just threw 1's n 2's. If I had the gumption (I was 6 or 7) I'd have coined the cheap shitehouses.

I like to heat my pennies up in the oven for a bit before throwing them...

Reynolds on South St, good prices and the burd that handles the money is no bad.

Thats where I normally go. Shopped around, they seem to be about the best price. She is the deal breaker :wub: .

The Easedales were scrappies in a previous life were they Naw? Or is it just in the present day?

I got a quote from them I think, is it the Rangers guys that run that? Knew I recognised the name.

I was surprised to see tinker laddies cutting about Bradford on horse drawn carts collecting scrap and rubbish when I was down there last year.

2dum4bq.jpg

I see them all the time when I'm down. Spotted them making their get away after knocking stuff out B & Q.

There are bits of Bradford that a horse and cart are cutting edge technology.

Archived