Scrap metal merchants

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking for advice on the going rate for stripped copper just now and the best places around the Renfrewshire/Glasgow area. I used to go to one in South St in Clydebank when I was a labourer but don't know if they are still decent.

Any help is appreciated :) .

If you have stripped copper to sell, this is the best number to call: 0800 555 111 (24/7)

Looking for advice on the going rate for stripped copper just now and the best places around the Renfrewshire/Glasgow area. I used to go to one in South St in Clydebank when I was a labourer but don't know if they are still decent.

Broke into a derelict old building type post

^ Has some stripped copper to sell type post.

Not the one in south Street. That just has a massive crane to load the metal straight into containers to China.

If you can see the massive fucking manky Alsatian, the massive fucking manky Alsatian can see you.

If you can't see the massive fucking manky Alsatian, you may only be seconds from death.

If you can see the massive fucking manky Alsatian, the massive fucking manky Alsatian can see you.

If you can't see the massive fucking manky Alsatian, you may only be seconds from death.

You're always seconds from death in that place. They use the overhead grappler to lift metal from the enormous mountain that you're standing at the foot of unloading your scrap into, so you're standing there whilst tons of steel are being hoisted over your head by a crane. But it's ok though, they insist you wear a hard hat... :rolleyes:

I used to work for the Council and we had to go round and monitor pollution levels at all sorts of industrial sites.

Every time we went to a scrapies they'd hide in their portacabin and let the dog off the leash.

More than once I had to run for my life. A long time ago I was a postman as well. I seem to have spent quite a lot of my professional career being chased by vicious dogs.

I used to work for the Council and we had to go round and monitor pollution levels at all sorts of industrial sites.

Every time we went to a scrapies they'd hide in their portacabin and let the dog off the leash.

More than once I had to run for my life. A long time ago I was a postman as well. I seem to have spent quite a lot of my professional career being chased by vicious dogs.

I think I would quite like to fight a dog. They only have their teeth while we have, fists, fingers, knees, elbows and feet to use on them. I quite fancy my chances against one of the four legged fucks.

Archived