Weekend 28/2-1/3

Latino Lover

Looked slightly early to see if there was a price for genoa at home to "crisis club" Parma, quite surprised to see grifoni (bizarrely sponsored by mcvities biscuits by the way) at 4/7. Had my fingers burnt off Parma getting a result at Roma two weeks ago but still think that's reasonable since parmas players are washing their own and kits and apparently travelling up to Liguria in their own cars, also Roma have been shit for a while.

I've probably kept closer eye on Palermo this year than any other team in Europe, btts has came in pretty much every week apart from 1 so they can do no wrong in my eyes. Don't normally dabble on match result but will make an exception for the visit of empoli. The Tuscans have been hard to beat but are looking safe now and I expect them to be beaten in Sicily, 5/4 is a mouth watering price IMO, 6/10 dnb with coral looks good too for more pragmatic gamblers. The double with genoa pays around 5/2 with betfred, I'd expect both prices to come in before Sunday. I'll also be looking at the Palermo first half goal price, dybala brace/anytime and btts in this game.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elgin are 21/4 away to Arbroath. Arbroath are second and Elgin are seventh. However, Elgin have won 4 of their last 5 and Arbroath have 2 draws and 4 defeats in their last 6.

Dumbarton have been getting pounded regularly particularly in recent weeks, Queen of the South look really big at 11/10 to win at Dumbarton on Saturday.

I agree that Elgin are a good price at Arbroath.

Inverness to beat Motherwell at around 4/6 is an absolute steal. We never touched the ball in dundees 18 yard box last week, and our new manager despite signing 7 players has managed to make us much worse than we already were (which wouldn't have been easy).

Elgin were 50/1 to make the top four two weeks ago. Seems they are starting to find their goal scoring form again, that never used to be a problem. Under Weir they seem to have tightened up at the back, and have Nicolson playing centre midfield rather than have him wasted at centre back.

Also I know Dundee United haven't been in great form recently but odds against at home to that brutal Partick Thistle team?

Like finding money in the street, those odds. I'd guess that'll be backed in down to 1.9 at the very least.

Stranraer carried very little threat last week, seem to be in indifferent form at the moment. Though that's still a better predicament than Dunfermline.

This is likely wishful thinking, but I'm anticipating a useless draw for both sides..

Archived