Hitting 40

sjc

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In your case the knicker drawer and washing basket are perfectly safe. On the other hand, if sis is boat sitting...

The boat doesn't have a stenna stair lift fitted for you to get in Sarge......

Oh bit older but a lot of my mates were in that year . I could ,if i really wanted to ,find out ALL about her but to be honest canny be arsed , was she a bit gallus wae her arse ? I ken it's your sister but i'd tell you , honest .

I'll stay up all night if needs be to follow this one.

Don't get a mistress, that will mean the end of the marriage and you do not need to be 40 and single, it's tragic.

Sports cars cost more money than women and are about as good at conversation. Save it.

I recommend a trainer collection. Bwahaha. :lol:

Oh bit older but a lot of my mates were in that year . I could ,if i really wanted to ,find out ALL about her but to be honest canny be arsed , was she a bit gallus wae her arse ? I ken it's your sister but i'd tell you , honest .

I'll stay up all night if needs be to follow this one.

Tam must be burst, I was really looking forward to this panning out.

Curse you Tam.

Don't get a mistress, that will mean the end of the marriage and you do not need to be 40 and single, it's tragic.

Sports cars cost more money than women and are about as good at conversation. Save it.

One woman is enough chaos.

Tam must be burst, I was really looking forward to this panning out.

Curse you Tam.

Haha sjc and myself shared a few pm's , i know a few of his sisters ex boyfriends ,although don't seem to recall his sister for some reason . I am going out to watch the fitba later with a couple of guys around her age . . . So if you have any questions needing answered (i'll also try and get pictures to back anything up ????) i'd be more than happy to ask .

Dunno like , 40 and single was brilliant for me .

I worked briefly in residential child care and spent 8 hours of my 40th birthday at a house in crisis which was ace fun. (It wasn't really)

Besides that I turned 40 last December a month after my daughter was born, my partner is 28 and she has a 6 year old daughter already.

Who's got time to feel old?

As opposed to married and unhappy?!

The other half has officially acquired 'about to turn 30 trauma' which is doing my head in already.

Lots of questions about looking old which I've discovered you shouldn't agree with.

The other half has officially acquired 'about to turn 30 trauma' which is doing my head in already.

Lots of questions about looking old which I've discovered you shouldn't agree with.

Little tip: if she asks you to tell her when her tits start to sag, don't say that you'd need a time machine :(

Archived