The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

8 hours ago, olliethedug said:

Just make sure to wear your green and white hoops. 

Yep, sadly this. When I spotted the owners hanging up their green and white shite outside the morning of our last game it was added to the self ban list. Another victory and I was in singing can we play you every week after the game. I shouldn't have been so narrow minded. 😁

• 4 weeks later...

This thread was on page 3. PAGE 3!

Yes, i know, full of tits, etc.

Anyway, it's high time this thread was bumped, on account of how massive we are. 

Just thought I would give you guys an update on Kian Leslie. He is lighting quick but that’s all I can positively say about him. His height definitely doesn’t help him, but I don’t view him as a player that should be playing in the Scottish Pyramid never playing in the Scottish prem. I’m also really unsure why his loan with us was extended in January, because he has only played a couple of minutes since then.

20 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Surprised at that - thought he had looked decent in the handful of reserve games I saw him in.

I think he is best suited to being the best player in a bad team. As he really was a standout player @t the start of the season, but since we got new players in some of our players we had from the start improved (better players around them) and some declined (quality too good). Sadly Kian declined, ik it’s not his fault but he is hopeless in the air.

The standard in the reserve league is rubbish, performances in that count for absolutely nothing. If one of our youngsters isn't getting a game for a team bottom of League 2 then I don't think they're likely to get anywhere near playing for us.

Bit left field here but what's the script with Steven Warnock, I remember him being hyped up in the press a few years ago with a possible move down south and he had a decent loan spell at Edinburgh last year but appears to have done nothing this season?

Thought he'd have been out on loan again this season proving himself like Bobby Wales.

4 hours ago, craigkillie said:

The standard in the reserve league is rubbish, performances in that count for absolutely nothing. If one of our youngsters isn't getting a game for a team bottom of League 2 then I don't think they're likely to get anywhere near playing for us.

I said he looked decent, I wasn't touting him for a move to La Liga.

You know, 'potential'.

1 hour ago, deadasdillinger said:

Wonder why it is that we Killie fans don't regularly use this thread the way other sets of fans do with their respective threads?

Could be a result of having KillieFC forums, but imagine most other teams have similar. 

It would be great if this thread had a bit more traffic.

The Killiefc forum is fine but there are some absolute roasters on there but that's probably the same on other clubs forums.

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Might be a tough afternoon for QOTS reserves.

IMG_1011.jpeg

What was the final result?

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What was the final result?

Killie 4 QotS 5. A very odd game indeed as we raced into the lead only to go back to 2-2 within the space of a few minutes. Once the first team players went off, Queens took advantage of some poor play and got the winner in the last minute of normal time.