The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

On 30/01/2021 at 23:08, tamthebam said:

Last time Killie were outwith the top division Meadowbank, Clydebank, Airdriedonians, Inverness Thistle and Inverness Caledonian (and Rangers..) all existed and Gretna both existed and were playing in English football.

Nearly three decades in the top flight is pretty good considering some of the less than well regarded managers you've had over the years. 

It will be interesting to see who is appointed but FWIW I don't think you'll go down.

They won a Cup , more than some teams

Edited by ewan14

1 minute ago, ancientnoise said:

Yours will be somewhere near the bottom.

You seem to be taking a very defensive line here, it's not my "concern" at all. You've signed a striker on loan, and you can sound as pithy as you want, but if it was my team I'd be "interested" to know if he was physically up for the senior game or not and his comment could be read in one of two ways.

Just now, ancientnoise said:

I'll give you the club's address if you feel the need to press the issue in the meantime.

I think you might be missing the point of a multi-club forum. I'm sure you'll pick the idea up soon enough though. :)

Have to say I'm pleased with the calibre of the loan signings in comparison to the previous couple of windows. Hoping that the two of them in addition to a new manager will be the boost that we need to stabilise and get up the table a bit. 

21 minutes ago, Ric said:

You seem to be taking a very defensive line here, it's not my "concern" at all. You've signed a striker on loan, and you can sound as pithy as you want, but if it was my team I'd be "interested" to know if he was physically up for the senior game or not and his comment could be read in one of two ways.

I just saw that on the DR web site and I was wondering what position Starlet was, thanks for confirming.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Aye, aye.. I see poor wee Benny is looking for some attention.

27 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

The saintees were right about you.

"Loveable rogue", "erudite bon vivuer" are just some of the usual comments I believe.

You should be careful though, I hear they aren't the most complimentary about you.

1 minute ago, theportman said:

giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd715sx5rwhyye5u3zqrtgutpsaoretf1vrnyw2mvgy&rid=giphy.gif

You realise I merely pointed out something that was said by one of your signings, on a football forum of all places, all this nonsense was kicked off by one of your lot seeming looking for a jibe where it wasn't.

Still if you'd all rather quote and discuss me, you just go ahead.

Fowler admitted the process to replace Alex Dyer will now start in earnest.

He added:  "I’ll probably meet up with the board this week and we’ll take it from there.

“We are looking to try and get someone in sooner rather than later, but we just have to make sure we go through the proper process and get the right person in.

“It’s not something we feel will be a long process, but we want to identify the person we believe is going to be the best manager for Kilmarnock.”