The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

12 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:
12 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:
8 weeks too late but yes

Maybe months actually

Two days before the transfer window closes - suits me...

Edited by btb

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Seems like a genuine guy, of course that doesn't make him a good manager.

Shame, it was always going to be a very hard act to follow.

Easy to forget the apparent rumours of him facilitating a player revolt against Alessio, then scuttling off to the boardroom to report it...

Easy to forget the apparent rumours of him facilitating a player revolt against Alessio, then scuttling off to the boardroom to report it...
Ahh, I didn't see any of they rumours mentioned at the time. I actually forgot Alessio was the manager after Steve Clarke [emoji23]. Not so hard an act to follow then.

Was a bit of a weird appointment because when he was temp manager the results and performances didn't exactly improve.

7 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Fully expect Gary Holt to be in the dugout for the next game.

Better managers out there they could get for nothing.

13 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I heard there was someone declared fit and proper to manage in this division just this week. Come on down mr Martindale.

Now that's just being plain silly BJK. Enjoy the rest of your evenings libations after giving the Sellik a good slapping. You deserve it.

Last time Killie were outwith the top division Meadowbank, Clydebank, Airdriedonians, Inverness Thistle and Inverness Caledonian (and Rangers..) all existed and Gretna both existed and were playing in English football.

Nearly three decades in the top flight is pretty good considering some of the less than well regarded managers you've had over the years. 

It will be interesting to see who is appointed but FWIW I don't think you'll go down.

3 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Ahh, I didn't see any of they rumours mentioned at the time. I actually forgot Alessio was the manager after Steve Clarke emoji23.png. Not so hard an act to follow then.

Was a bit of a weird appointment because when he was temp manager the results and performances didn't exactly improve.

And thats all they are mate.... rumours