The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Absolutely delighted to have got Wright - the appointment should have been made at least a month ago. Fingers crossed that he can get us away from the foot of the table - at the minute I'd take tenth place given how dross we've been of late. He's blue, he's white, he'd better not be shíte...

Hi all, hope you're keeping well and staying out the cold as much as possible this weather!

We have a new podcast out this week where Andy from the project gives us some of his Killie-related memories. To listen to the podcast click HERE or search for episode 10 of The Scottish Football Citizen on Spotify.

Edited by Football Citizen

Kilmarnock have launched an ambitious move to land Kyle Lafferty on a free transfer.

The 7ft tall, flute playing former Rangers and Hearts star is set to be offered a deal until the end of the season at Rugby Park.

Killie boss Tommy Wright is keen to add more firepower to his team and wants to land his fellow countryman on a short-term deal.

The 33-year-old has been a free agent since he left Italian side Reggina in January.

Lafferty has since returned from Italy and is keen on a return to Scotland, having seen a switch to Romania fall through

It looks like Stuart Findlay is off to the MLS with Philadelphia Union and we get a fee for a player out of contract in the Summer.....

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-mls-club-agree-to-sign-findlay-from-kilmarnock-after-hearts-talks/?fbclid=IwAR3fEOz7G18il5vS2BMjJyUWUbPWQgbEj2RUtEKZ0qAnMCesmBOewBraq64

54 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

It looks like Stuart Findlay is off to the MLS with Philadelphia Union and we get a fee for a player out of contract in the Summer.....

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-mls-club-agree-to-sign-findlay-from-kilmarnock-after-hearts-talks/?fbclid=IwAR3fEOz7G18il5vS2BMjJyUWUbPWQgbEj2RUtEKZ0qAnMCesmBOewBraq64

Whilst I have no gripe with Stuart making the move or the club getting a fee I’m extremely worried about the impact this has on the rest of the season. 

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Whilst I have no gripe with Stuart making the move or the club getting a fee I’m extremely worried about the impact this has on the rest of the season. 

Probably one of the reasons we signed Medley. I think this has been in the making for a wee while now.....