Final fife derby of the season..

Looking the better team up to that then one stupid mistake. You can tell Thompson and McKeown aren't used to playing it which is stopping them moving forward and creating space

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. Great finish from Nish but he was handed the chance on a plate. You can see we're struggling to get used to the new defensive formation and a change of keeper, but nobody really gives a f**k. I'm sure this is the system that Murray wanted to play this season, and if this is him preparing for next season, I'm happy enough with that.

3-5-2 is a nightmare. Queue inspired double sub by Murray. Surely centre half off and back to 4-4-2.

Oh no. Not a chance. 2 straight swaps and we still look clueless. FFS

Atleast we're safe, it's down tools till the end of the season.

He's almost scored as many league goals as Sean Higgins has now.

Delighted for him. Got a lot of undeserved stick from fans - even did on Saturday despite being immense.

Unbelievable two results and they should see us safe.

Well in everyone.

Oh and thanks to the Rovers. We knew we could count on you.

Hate to say it and I'm probably jumping the gun here but is that the writing on the wall for McGurn ? I really hope not, if Murray even dares let him go It'll not bode well ...

1 man doesn't make a team, but its no coincidence we drop the man and concede 3 ... The confidence he installs into the team, especially the back line is easy to see ... Understand the season is done and we are trying new players/formations, but 3-1 to Cowden at home is not good enough IMO !

You'd think Murray had changed system for a cup final, rather than a meaningless end of season game, the way some folk are going on..

They've obviously spent this week working on the 3-5-2, presumably in preparation for next season, and that's why Cuthbert has played, because McGurn doesn't train. It's a free shot to get a look at the system, and get the boys used to it.

That was absolutely awful. All for trying new things but when it's so clear it's not working, we're 2-0 down and there's a double sub waiting to come on, I'm maybe being naive but I'd expect a change to the system...

Aside from anything else Hill isn't mobile enough to play a 3-5-2, and Thomson isn't comfortable enough on the ball.

Booooo. Good luck to Cowden in their quest to stay up - we help every year, you have to say.

Archived