Are You Doing Your Bit?

Granny Danger

WTF does this actually mean.

It's not that hard to work out - the original post is only on the previous page.

I'm comparing SNP cheerleaders to Rangers fans, mainly because most new SNP converts are every bit as much of a paranoid bunch of reflexively cvntish, flag-waving, shite-repeating, conspiracy-theorising, BBC-protesting, journalist-hating, traitor-sniffing, what-abouting and bullshit-swallowing shower of empty-headed, credulous fanboys as most Rangers fans are.

I assume that you'll disagree and say that you're, like, totally different to the worst kind of mindless WATP, flag-saluting Sevconian zombie.

I'm here to tell you - you're not.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not that hard to work out - the original post is only on the previous page.

I'm comparing SNP cheerleaders to Rangers fans, mainly because most new SNP converts are every bit as much of a paranoid bunch of reflexively cvntish, flag-waving, shite-repeating, conspiracy-theorising, BBC-protesting, journalist-hating, traitor-sniffing, what-abouting and bullshit-swallowing shower of empty-headed, credulous fanboys as most Rangers fans are.

I assume that you'll disagree and say that you're, like, totally different to the worst kind of mindless WATP, flag-saluting Sevconian zombie.

You say this like it is a bad thing. :lol:

Of course your club supporters are reasonable, articulate, perceptive and intelligent. :rolleyes:

Not sure how they accepted you into the ranks. Was it the tricolour that did it?

Britnat!!!!

Do join, it gives you a sense of enormous well-being and maybe a car sticker.

Even if you can give an hour or two on polling day then nothing else until the next election it makes a huge difference. Manning a polling station, putting up posters, knocking up supporters, driving folk to the station , counting agents all need done on the day.

Even small contributions to allow others a wee break are hugely valuable.

not-subtle-flirting.gif

As I say. Can't view life from anywhere other than inside the old firm bubble. What an empty life you must lead.

Keep your fingers crossed that they come up via the play offs, otherwise it will be at least another year before you can begin to live life again.

Need to get off my arse and do something. I have been very busy at work so not really had much spare time but that should change in next couple of weeks.

A poster in the windae; wee chat with some doubters at work. I'm sure your local branch could do with some help but there's stuff can be done all around you. Best way to change something is lots of small change rather than one big change. Good luck!

It's no coincidence that two of the most beeling labour drones on this part of the forum are both Celtic fans.

Because Labour have been reduced to their core support of daily record reading ubercatholics like Jim Murphy?

Even the britnats of their deceased uglier sister probably vote Tory

- Utterly mental ideas angrily defended to the death i.e. "We're the same club"; "The best way to keep the Tories out is to not vote for their only credible challenger"

- Sniffing out traitors and quislings everywhere, because

- if you're no wan ay us, you're wan ay thayme

- Respond to every enquiry about their own heroes' mental behaviour by announcing that they other yins are much worse

Comparing yes voters to Rangers fans is utterly moronic. The closest people in mindset to Rangers fans are Celtic fans funnily enough.

Old Firm supporting, Labour voting sheep.

You're a fanny

I heckled a bunch of Labour canvassers from out of a car window on Saturday.

Good to see flyingrodent carrying the torch for free thought, personal integrity, and the questioning of authority before he puts an X next to Margaret fucking Curran's name next month.

It's no coincidence that two of the most beeling labour drones on this part of the forum are both Celtic fans.

Because Labour have been reduced to their core support of daily record reading ubercatholics like Jim Murphy?

So, to recap - amongst other points, I said that the Nats have a highly unpleasant habit of declaring that everyone who isn't a Nat, must be "wan ay thayme".

It's not surprising that you'd immediately prove me right, because the traitor-sniffing, treason-hunting lunacy has long been obvious throughout the entire movement.

I fully expected the assumption that I'd be some kind of hardcore Labour man, no matter how thin the evidence to support that is. Even I'm a bit surprised that you'd immediately jump to snifff-sniffing around for suspicious Catholic influences, mind.

Feel free to spell it out for us, though. Why do you assume that because my profile says I support Celtic, I must also be a "Daily Record-reading... Uber Catholic... Labour drone"?

So, to recap - amongst other points, I said that the Nats have a highly unpleasant habit of declaring that everyone who isn't a Nat, must be "wan ay thayme".

It's not surprising that you'd immediately prove me right, because the traitor-sniffing, treason-hunting lunacy has long been obvious throughout the entire movement.

I fully expected the assumption that I'd be some kind of hardcore Labour man, no matter how thin the evidence to support that is. Even I'm a bit surprised that you'd immediately jump to snifff-sniffing around for suspicious Catholic influences, mind.

Feel free to spell it out for us, though. Why do you assume that because my profile says I support Celtic, I must also be a "Daily Record-reading... Uber Catholic... Labour drone"?

Maybe you just come across that way. Probably to do with your posts on this Forum, including the ones at the start of this thread.

You seem to have a real problem with Rangers and the SNP.

Maybe you just come across that way. Probably to do with your posts on this Forum, including the ones at the start of this thread.

You seem to have a real problem with Rangers and the SNP.

Let me get this straight, then - which of my posts struck you as the most e.g. "uber-Catholic"?

And when you say "You seem to have a real problem", are you indicating that I must be e.g. "obsessed" with Rangers or the SNP?

But these are some really odd tactics, here. If somebody has compared your behaviour to the ultra-zoomerist paranoia and constant rage of post-admin Rangers fans, and you want to deny that this is true, it'd probably be a good idea for folk answering to avoid doing things like

- Immediately concluding that the person that you're speaking to must be Catholic or

- Implying that only people with irrational anti-Rangers/anti-SNP prejudices could possibly say bad things about them.

Let me get this straight, then - which of my posts struck you as the most e.g. "uber-Catholic"?

And when you say "You seem to have a real problem", are you indicating that I must be e.g. "obsessed" with Rangers or the SNP?

But these are some really odd tactics, here. If somebody has compared your behaviour to the ultra-zoomerist paranoia and constant rage of post-admin Rangers fans, and you want to deny that this is true, it'd probably be a good idea for folk answering to avoid doing things like

- Immediately concluding that the person that you're speaking to must be Catholic or

- Implying that only people with irrational anti-Rangers/anti-SNP prejudices could possibly say bad things about them.

You'll need to direct that first question to Mr Bairn.

Second question - I don't recall mentioning obsession. I don't know your state of mind. From your posts you obviously have an acute dislike of both.

Which political party's policies do you favour?

You'll need to direct that first question to Mr Bairn.

Second question - I don't recall mentioning obsession. I don't know your state of mind. From your posts you obviously have an acute dislike of both.

Fair enough - I imagine Mr Bairn will be along to enlighten us presently.

No need to get into Rangers, but I used to be quite well-disposed towards the SNP. I've voted for them twice, although not recently. That mild affection entirely disappeared at roughly the moment that crowds of flag-waving idiots began descending on BBC Scotland demanding that the news be reported in a manner that they found more congenial, and that journalists who displeased them be fired.

Those incidents reminded me quite strongly of e.g. Rangers nutters mobbing BBC Scotland to demand that Jim Spence be fired for upsetting them. Similar intolerance; similar strong-arm tactics; similar indifference to reality.

The difference, of course, is that the Rangers zoomers aren't currently polling at just under half of the electorate.

Archived