The Famous Aberdeen's European Tour 2015/16

Oh aye

Well 4-1 up with the away goal with 45 minutes to play

Aberdeen done very well, St Johnstone didn't, agree?

Aberdeen done very well but they have let themselves down badly with this tie , just like st Johnstone did with their tie. It's a Scottish mentality thing unfortunately.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team that knocked out Caley have just knocked out West Ham.

And the team that knocked out St Johnstone were knocked out by the team that have now knocked out Aberdeen.

Let's do this every 2nd leg, and see how far we can go ;)

I thought some of Aberdeen's diving was a bit embarrassing. The ref had a stinker but the Dons fans had some ridiculous shouts for fouls.

Set pieces were poor, McLean should have had a go at them after so many were wasted.

Unlucky though, good effort.Thought the away goal last week would have clinched the tie.

Ranjurs ain't in Europe, so you can't be waving goodbye from there.

Scumbag rangers fans piping up :lol:

Funny seeing Rangers fans have a pop considering they only won once in the last 25 ( roughly ) European games.

I wasn't going to post as The Sheep getting rag-dollied in Europe is hardly news and of very little interest but these three posts? Jesus f**k. What a shower of idiots.

Aberdeen obviously had a better campaign than St Johnstone, but the chain of results, unfortunately for Hibs, puts their shambolic performance against Malmo back at the top of the minter scale.

You kindly took that title off us when you got papped out by those Armenian hill-walkers, chump.

Except it's not

Kairat cruised through over the 2 legs v Alashkert. The tie was over after 118 minutes and they were 4-0 up with the away goal :lol:

St Johnstone got pumped out by them in the 1st round, they were the worst team in the competition. Alashkert being down to 10 men for 30 minutes of the tie.

Aberdeen beat Shekindja, then a very good Rijeka team before being beat by the 1 goal over 2 legs against a decent Kairat side who they probably deserved to beat.

They done themselves proud. St Johnstone didn't, I'm sure most of your fans would even agree.

Alashkert were pish, but they were not "the worst team in the competition". There were at least 5 worse teams in there (everything Gibraltar, San Marino and Andorra had to offer) and possible more.

Alashkert were pish, but they were not "the worst team in the competition". There were at least 5 worse teams in there (everything Gibraltar, San Marino and Andorra had to offer) and possible more.

Kairat were much better than them though. I don't think St Johnstones result was that bad tbh. They're minnows in Europe too, just that Aberdeens defeat is nowhere near on par with Saints defeat like suggested. I think Aberdeen should be very happy with what they achieved. Just ashame they have to play so many rounds to make the group stages.

benny and kinky cardigan gloating

oh dear

I wasn't bothered until I saw the fandans' comments. Still, Aberdeen must be happy to see Dougal and other Sellick fans sooking the ovine boaby. Even getting papped oot is tolerable if they have the support of their East End cousins.

Couldn't have happened to a better team or nicer set of supporters.

I wasn't bothered until I saw the fandans' comments. Still, Aberdeen must be happy to see Dougal and other Sellick fans sooking the ovine boaby. Even getting papped oot is tolerable if they have the support of their East End cousins.

Couldn't have happened to a better team or nicer set of supporters.

When was the last time your club could afford the flights to other parts of europe?

Archived