Goal of the Season

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised no Gary Fraser from our first league meeting at Dens - maybe too long ago?!*

*It maybe wasn't that amazing but it was the first time this season o thought "yup - we're in the top league now"

Fair point. I did applaud that one, if I'm honest.

Some bizarre selections. Ainsworth's goal at Firhill was much better than his goal against Accies, Ozturk's goal was far better than the Hearts goal up for nomination, Adam Matthews' goal was little better than average and Ross County's effort wasn't particularly special thanks to our slapstick defending.

Stevie Mallan all the way for me.

Isn't in it. rofl.gif

I'd not seen that before. Is there anything better than a goal that cracks in off the crossbar like that? Magnificent.

I still think Mallan should shade it 1) because St Mirren and 2) the solo build up to the goal showed crazy levels of composure.

Definitely Stevie Mallan for me. Fantastic run and finish. Swanson's great too. Two points though. As others have said, why is MacKay-Steven's cross in as a potential goal of the season, and why does there always have to be a Celtic player's goal in the nominations? Matthews is just a pretty average goal.

Archived